11

Taehyung's pov.....

It's evening I got ready as I don't know where we are going !!!

Jimin came and asked that I'm ready or not I nodded and he lead me towards the car

Jimin came and asked that I'm ready or not I nodded and he lead me towards the car. We reached at venue when he blindfolded me jimin opens the door for me . He hold my hand slightly showing me the way Soon we reached there jimin removed the blindfold and left...

I looked straight in the direction where jungkook is standing looking at me .

Think that he is standing straight😅😅......

He is looking perfect as always he came closer to me and bend on his knees....

Jungkook pov...

I bend on my knees he was still looking confused uwu my baby  he didn't know that I'm going to propose him !! "Baby I'm sorry for everything I'm such a dumb that I didn't recognise a beautiful angel!! I'm sorry for treating you like this I'm such an asshole baby pls I'm sorry for everything I'm falling for you everyday just want to stay with you whole life...!"

"SO JEON TAEHYUNG WILL EXCEPT ME AS YOUR HUSBAND AFTER WHAT I HAVE DONE!! WILL YOU BE MY SOULMATE TILL LAST WILL YOU LOVE ME LIKE I DO!! WILL YOU BE A PERFECT FATHER OF OUR CHILDREN WILL YOU BE MY LIFE TAEHYUNG!!"

He nodded as yes and I slide ring in his ring finger and said I love you Taehyung.
He smile at me " Can I have a dance with the most beautiful man in the world" . I said and he blush and nodded we danced for a minute and our eyes met!!

We kissed each other after some time we broke the kiss and I said " c'mon let's eat". He nodded we started eating!!

He is eating strawberry a cake when I asked him " baby is this cake is tasty". He noded " Can I have some ". He noded and about to feed me  when I grab his  wrist  and kissed him !!

I  bit his  lower lips to signal him  for entrance My tongue is devouring every corner of his mouth after some time we broke the kiss we both were panting heavily !!

"Ya you're right the cake is indeed tasty ". I said making him blush fully red like tomato...

...........
...
........
😍😍😍😍😍
😘😘
........
...