9

After one month...

Jungkook pov....

I was heading out from the company for an important meeting but some reporter's blocked my way . JiMin started blocking them to come closer to me

One of them said "Is it true that you stay separately from your husband?

Is anything happened between you??

Are you going to divorce him?..

They said I was about to answer them but I soon spotted a familiar figure it's Taehyung what is he doing here? I can see lunch box in his hand .

He came to give me lunch!!
Without wasting anytime he came to me and hold my tie and pull me into kiss infront of reporters my heart was beating faster my poor heart going to burst due to this new feeling...

Many butterflies are attaching in my stomach I hold his waist and kiss him back. Soon we pulled off and turn to face reporter's "I hope you got my answer". I said and smirk....."Our relationship is stable I love him . How could we live separately??". I said

I can see how taehyung is blushing he's looking so adorable right now his lips are perfect on me I want to kiss him more....

Taehyung's pov.....

I was in Jungkook's company to give him his lunch box as he didn't had his breakfast in morning. I was about to go in when I spotted him on the gate with reporter's all around they were asking about our relationship is stable or not...

I thought for sometime it may effect his company so I without wasting any minutes I ran towards him pull him closer by his tie and kiss him!! He was shocked for some time them hold my waist and again kissed me back we pull away !!

But later when he reply to reporters
Our relation is stable .I love him.
Those words were struck in my head unknowingly I blushed and he noticed it. I know this is all just fake but for atleast for few seconds I feel better by those words just like he said that words from his heart !!

No Taehyung he never gonna love you!! Remember that!

I looked at him and sign him to leave he nodded and left!!

Then reporters turn to me
One of them said "we have heard that you're mute. We think you don't deserve Mr.jeon. look at him he deserve a hot and sexy women or man not you slut" they said tears were flowing from my eyes they were comming closer and closer one of them push me I closed my eyes about to fall when muscular arms hold my waist.
I open my eyes and it's jungkook I hiss in pain cause I sprained my ankle "Ahh"...

Jungkook's pov....

I was heading to my car unknowingly some bad feeling came to me that Taehyung must be in trouble I turn to see the reporter's were bulling him my blood boiled How can they bullied him ?? I was about to go there when someone push him but I hold him by his waist "Ahh" he hiss in pain when I looked at his leg ohh gosh he sprained his ankle.

I carried him bridle style "Get lost all of you don't you dare to touch what's mine!!". I realised what I said just few seconds ago "mine"
But this time my heart is agreeing my decision .

I carried him to my office . I make him sit on couch and started treating his ankle he hiss a lil "Is it hurting" . He nodded as no his head was down. I can see how much he is scared of me .why are you making me fall for you everyday ?one side here is my ego the another is you . I have to choose one I can't leave my ego Also don't want to leave you!!..

I already realised in this day that I already fallen for this angel I was dumbed that I haven't seen this angel and didn't care for him I regreat everything...he again hiss

"Let jimin send you home now" I said to him with worried face but he just shake his as no . He stood up and left ...

Taehyung's pov...

I don't know why but I'm feeling happy how jungkook saved me today!! But I know my happiness is never gonna last for day to I know he hate me . And also I hate myself for being mute . I hate my fate too..

I went downstairs then I spotted familiar person it's Bam bam my childhood friend he came to me and said " How are you Taehyung?? Omg what happened to your ankle lemme carry you". He said I smile and shakes my head as no.

Then a voice interupted us ..

"Dear".

It's jungkook he came closer to me and hold my waist and said "Let jimin send you back . Stay at home and cook dinner for me . Don't wonder and talk with a stranger". He said he again carried me bridle style upto car bam bam was shock . I just giggle and then shut my mouth when my eyes met with him !!

But this time he didn't scold me but this time he smiled at me!! He put me in care and whispered in my ears " Don't you dare to make jealous me wifey" he said and smile then he left leaving me dumbfounded processing what just happened now!!!...
....
..
...
..
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗..
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️