Chapter 18 - Death

Começar do início

A red scarf and a belt with my hydro vision attached.Sleeveless black turtleneck in the inside and black anbu pants.

My ninja pouch is outside my jacket, sticking to outer belt.

「Naruto put this on your pocket」 I said handing a seal and pointing her pocket near her kunai pouch.

「wha-」

「just do it」

What I give to naruko was an absolute transformation seal to change ones gender.

But this one, only changes your outside look, it won't change the real body.

It activated directly when naruto take it.

Of course, it has some parts from cursed heavenly seal I analyzed last night, just to suck nature chakra from the air and keep the seal running.

I made them after leveling up my Fuinjutsu skill like a mad man, it was tough.

「Don't lose it, it will help you maintain your male form」

Naruko lit up on that 「alright」 she says.

。。。

Naruto's fight with neji was epic. I occasionally used seishingan to match its 'camera angle' to the anime.

Cuz it somehow boring when watching from afar.

Sasuke's match was on hold.

Kankuro gaves up. Shikamarus match ends with him giving up too.

And then my match with Bandage guy...

Sasuke's match was skipped 2 times? Well, I get inside the arena and that Bandage guy too.

Me and that dosu guy was just about to start when suddenly sasuke and kakashi shows up.

This bastard...

「I wanted to fight sasuke-kun but, I think I'll settle with you first」 Bandage guy said.

「You!..... You!!!... Who are you again?」

.

.

.

「IT'S DOSU KINUTA!!」

「oh... right, dosu. Dosu something I remember you now...」

「KINUTA!!!!」 dosu something said.

「you arrogant... you had not beat me yet, you punk!!」

He responded to my sarcasm. Yes it's a sarcasm.

「you're the arrogant one here! It's not my fault I don't remember you, you look like a backside character! With those bandages and all」

A vein mark appeared Dosu's head.

Wait, he wears bandage there... how did it appeared?

「Now then, third match, Begin!」 genma said.

Dosu revealed his sound gauntlet thingy and charge at me, throwing shurikens.

I dodge it and throws kunais at him.

He dodge and managed to get near me he tried to stab me with a kunai.

I parried it with hidden blade and kick him, sending him 5 meters back as he did backflip land.

My hidden blade can be seen as my hand poses.

We stare at each other as the crowd starts to cheer.