Chapter 17 - I'm the prisoner

Hiruzen Sarutobi POV

I am bewildered by his story.

I will die and tsunade will become 5th hokage?

And sunagakure's jinchuuriki is participating in the exam???

He mentioned sasuke-kun will leave the village and joins orochimaru as well.

After kakashi's report about him, it just makes my hair white every time I think about it.

This kid is a demon, he really is a demon lord.

Sigh... 「And that's all-dattebane」

he said, can't forget he's an uzumaki I guess.

But that's rare... His story is vague... none of it was detailed Like his previous once.

We would usually mentioned techniques and detailed movements of a fight and even emotions they felt at the time.

"hmph! Small genius you say? I can read this world's future like chapters of books.

To me all of you are only the characters to build the story of this world."

...I suppose there's some things he decided it's best to not say.. .

「You... purposely made that explanation vague as you could, didn't you?」 I said.

「Oh? I don't know what you're talking about, sandaime-sama」

he replied.

。。。

「I recommend you to fake hayate-san's death.

I left a bunshin that can bleed after the sand jounin-sensei killed him.

If he's alive, the sand will directly claim innocence 」 He said.

Sigh...

「That's good karma-kun, this will be classified as a B class mission assign to you. I'll pay you properly later. For now, you're dismissed 」

「I understand hokage-sama」

He said as he head to the door, a hand in his pocket, while another one was holding a canned coffee. And then he left.

Next day,

Karma uzumaki's POV

「Good morning」 I said to half asleep defenseless naruko in a pajama.

「good morning...」 Naruko replied.

I put down breakfast in front of her, and she started eating.

「are you going to train with the ero sanin again today?」

「yeah... probably」

To this, I unconsciously bought pepper spray from system's market for 1000 ryo.

「Bring this」

I said handling the pepper spray with not so smiling eyes.

「eh? 」

「actually, this is not enough. I'll give you this, this paper bombs is better than averages paper bombs」

I hand her paper bombs I made long time ago.

「etto... karma...?」

「Now that I think about it, this won't do either. Let me come with you」

「OI KARMA!!!」

「Humu? What is it? 」

「what's up with you all the sudden -ttebayo, you're making scary face you know...」 Naruko said.