"Let's have dinner at the diner, I am happy today." the prince says.

"Won't you have dinner with the princess and her family?" Taehyung calms himself and question raising his eyebrows. Jungkook looks up at the ceiling, thinking.

"That'd be on me to answer." he says and winks at Taehyung. Taehyung breaks into a fit of laughter.

"I don't want a replay of the flower field scene." Taehyung giggles.

"That won't happen. Tell me are you up?" he offers  and Taehyung folds his lips and shakes his head. The prince's expression falls.

"I'd love to have dinner with you but I promised Yeonjun to join him and Soobin at the diner today." Taehyung pouts.

"Huff! That's okay. We'll have some other time." the prince smiles at him.

"I am sorry." Taehyung still feels bad for turning him down.

"Hey, it's alright hyunggg!" Jungkook says because he wanted to see Taehyung's adorable glare. And Taehyung does-- he glares at him. The prince keeps laughing.

...........

Jungkook had dinner with the other royals, he sat beside the princess, talked to her comfortably. He really likes her mannerism-- she bowed thanking each and every server and maid who served her and that was not for show.
Taehyung noticed--she talks less and talks sense. She is perfect.

After serving the dinner, Taehyung quickly grabbed his bag from his room and ran out of the palace towards the diner. He found Soobin and Yeonjun in front of the diner. Yeonjun was as usual blushing and looks like Soobin just teased him.

"Hyungie!" Yeonjun says as he ran away from Soobin and towards Taehyung.

"Sorry I just got a little late." Taehyung says.

"It's okay hyung let go." Soobin gestures and both brother follows him inside the diner, Yeonjun is latched on Taehyung's arm after taking Taehyung's sling bag and hanging it on his own shoulder.

They ordered their favourites and were having the time of their life untill--

"Taehyung!!!" someone shouted his name, from the main door of the diner. The spoon in Taehyung's hand fell and he flinched soo bad. But when he looked at the gate his eyes went wide in surprize and he stood up and ran towards the person.

"Hyungg!" he shouted back excited and everyone at the diner looked at them both.

They hugged each other so tight.

"Ohh! Hyung, I missed you." Taehyung says voice muffled.

"I missed you too soo much Taehyung." he says and swirls Taehyung in his arms. He is taller than Taehyung and muscular.

Soobin was confused-- Yeonjun also stood up and hugged the tall looking handsome man.

Both the brothers bring the guest to the table. Soobin looks so confused, he don't know how to act. Taehyung giggles at his cute nervousness.

"Soobinie meet Sehun hyung, my long distant friend who meets me just once every year."  Taehyung says with a taunt as he hits Sehun's arm, grabs it and makes him sits beside him. Sehun shakes his head, he looks too handsome with the smile.

Soobin bows, eyes nervous. He don't know how close this man is to the brothers and he don't want another questionnaire being thrown at him, because he already went through it once and he isn't lying --- Jimin was scary.

"Hyung meet Soobin, my--" Yeonjun stops but his blush speaks everything. Sehun smirks.

"Hey! Yeonjun's boyfriend." Sehun whispers with a wink as there were people around. The sentence makes both the lovers red with shyness.