My Personal Meme... Cyan ALWAYS sus

Cyan was not an impostor
2 Impostors remain
...
Cyan was not an impostor
2 Impostors remain
...
Cyan was not an impostor
2 Impostors remain

"Cyan, where were you?"
"Around medbay, doing samples."
Staring into the faces of about 6 crewmates who all eyed me suspiciously. Was this going to happen again?

"...Cyan sus."

I snickered in front of my screen, quickly typing back. This happened so often with this lobby it was actually funny.
"Why am I sus?"
"You were near the body, you coulda vented into medbay."
"Bruh. Remember last time where I was sus? And the time before that? And the time before THAT?"
Black sneered a little, shaking her head. She was a rather funny person to be around, well, at least I assumed she was a woman. Her name was pretty girly.
"Kuroka you can't always be crew, you gotta be impostor too once."
"But not this time! You're all just gonna vote me off again, and we lose again."

For a few seconds, silence was all that was audible in the crew chat. I was amused, quietly waiting for others to chime in.
"It's Cyan, Kuroka. It has to be her, there is no other way."
Blue again. The moron of the ship who jumped at any sus and was easily convinced.
"Guys seriously, it's not me. I'm more sus of Yellow tbh," I reply again, hoping to convince the crew that I'm not the imp. Which was actually true.

"Vote Cyan."
"Yeah, Cyan sus. Sorry, Kuroka."
"Bruh."

No one was ejected (Tie)

Should I be mad or have some fun with that? I wasn't quite sure as I headed down into admin, doing my swipe which I usually never do at the beginning. I hated stacks, and while everyone was busy with the nearest common task I was already long at electrical, doing my stuff before any impostor could catch me there. It had worked every single time by now.

Blue walked into admin, doing his upload. My lips curled up into a smirk; I left admin table and went down towards the vent, standing on it, right at the corner. I wanted to see Blue's face when he got off of upload and saw me on this vent. What could I possibly lose? They were going to vote me off soon enough anyway.
And Blue was too funny not to troll, especially how hard he tried to get me ejected last discussion.

My plans of some entertainment were rudely destroyed by yellow storming into admin, 80 miles per hour, slicing Blue on the upload. For a moment I just stared, blinked, then slowly walked up and reported the body.

"Where?"
"Where?"
"Admin, on upload."
"Where?"
"Any sus?"

I folded my hands for a second, before taking a deep breath. With a shit eating grin, I began to type, fingers flying over the letters.
"Let me tell you guys a story."
"A story of a crew who ALWAYS gets sussed no matter what."
"This crew wanted to troll Blue a bit and stood on a vent in admin for them to finish upload."
"Only for yellow to come by, slice Blue on upload and leave me to clean up the mess."
I finished, leaning back again.

"So Yellow?"
"I had to!" Yellow argued angrily, "Blue threw the last game and he is annoying af. I had to kill him, I wanted him out."
"Welp it's Yellow. Bye bye."
"Any last words yellow?"
Yellow paused, looking around. Everyone had voted already, it was just them, witholding their vote for a few more seconds.
"...I didn't see Cyan. I hoped you would blame Cyan for this, they hate Blue."

Yellow was an Impostor
1 Impostor remains

"What do you mean I hate Blue. Blue was funny and naive, I like em."
I shook my head, sighing. What a round. Well, just one impostor left against 5 crews... That was going to be difficult for em. We were going to win this.

***
Next round

"Okay..." I mumbled to myself, quietly following Blue into security. I made sure to move as sus as possible.
"Attempt numero dos of trolling Blue... after all, Cyan is always sus~"
I positioned myself on the vent in security and peacefully watched Blue on cams. Immediately, Blue doubled back from cams and saw me on the vent. I didn't move, didn't do anything, and yet behind the screen I was bursting out giggling.
"Oh my god this is hilarious-"

You are dead. Finish your tasks.

I paused, laughter stopping.
"Wat."
Blue took his pleasure shooting me in the head before hopping into the security vent and leaving through electrical. I paused, still completely dumbfounded. The ghost chat was roaring with laughter.

"RIP"
"R.I.P"
"Ooof lol"

I couldn't help but start laughing again as well, quickly typing back.
"Guess my attempt of trolling backfired immensely. I deserve that I guess XD"
I paused for a second, then added with a shiteating grin.
"Guess this round I'm less sus than usual XD"

Among Us Shortsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें