Together / Suicide AU

Warning: This contains heavy themes such as suicide, harming yourself, depression and more dark stuff. If you are not into that, I urge you to not read this chapter and if you have depression I urge you to go see a doctor and never give up. This is a warning.

Life can be a bitch some times. It may not be perfect and can be rough with other struggling without anybody knowing it. It basically a gamble whether if you get the jackpot or waste all of you money and are now poor.

Young Asui and Young Midoriya can be said so. In there world, people manifest powers called quirk with roughly 80% of the population having a unique power. The 20% of the population are considered the ridiculed of society with that part of the population having not unique power what so ever.

Even if you do get a unique power, thats a gamble to. It can be a power that allows the user to make explosion or to have the powers of a simple frog. People nowadays judge a person by the more power full a quirk is that the person themselves.

Midoriya always dreamed to be a hero like his idle, the number one hero All Might. The cheerful boy was a honest and noble. He could never be sad for to long and will shed a smile in his face that make people fall for him.

"Izuku dear, let's go to the doctor. We are going to see what quirk you have." Inko called the little boy. He went down stairs and wore his iconic red shoes and went to go to the doctor. The little boy was exited but...

"I am afraid to say but your son can't develop a quirk." The boys widen with shock. He dropped his action figure of All Might to the floor out of pure shock. "Since he has an extra joint in his pinky toe, that signifies he will not develop a power anytime soon." 

when he returned home. The young boy asked his mother while sitting on his computer chair. "Mom, he helps everyone with a smile. He's an awesome hero. Can I be like him too?" He cried. His mother hugged him, repeating the words "I am sorry"

When the news of him being quirkless spread out to school, his life became more to deal with. His 'Friends' started bullying him for being quirkless. Midoriya did try to be a hero, protecting a kid from his 'friends'

"Trying to be a hero Deku?" The blond boy yelled at him. Midoriya's 'friends' physically and mentally beat him up. One they got tired of Midoriya, they left leaving the Midoriya to himself. Midriya got himself up still, bruised and beaten up returned home.

When Inko answered the door, she saw her own son bloody and bruised. Notably, his massive scar on his left eye. Her mother worried rushed him to the hospital. Once there, Midoriya stayed for 3 days until he was able to return back to school.

Still, it was hell. He was now more silent and cold. He took thing to the next level when he was 5, cut a piece of his arm with a razor. "Izuku dear. Do you want to go to school?" His mother asked. He gave a depressing sigh and nodded.

While in class, he was ridiculed. This time, he did not react or gets scared, he just sat there drawing. When school was over, he was waiting for his mom in the play ground until he heard a girls screaming or... croaking?