I took the recent phone of Oppo brand.. it had nice specifications and I bet she would like it for sure.. I chose the black color one.. with a proper back cover according to her taste. After that I took a number for it.. and also saved my number in it.

When I was done.. P'Prae immediately pulled me to the clothing shops.. she took my style cloths but the only thing was she selected various colors other than black or gray.. she took blue shade.. multi-color.. white and few light shades.. 

And when she was done picking them up.. I was pushed into the trial room.. out of every 10 pairs she selected... she picked up 2 or 3.. by the end of last shop.. I felt tired..
"P.. how do you shop..? It is so tiring." I complained to the her.
"Who asked you to buy all stupid black cloths.?" She asked me.
"It is not stupid." I said immediately.
"Yah.. they are not stupid but you are.. for buying same model cloths.. of same black color." She replied and walked forward.
"If you bought other colors.. then there wouldn't be such need." She added. 

"Okay.. I won't win the argument.. but now.. let us go fast.. Fang would reach soon." I said as I saw that we took whole 2 hours for shopping.. We kept the dresses in the back seat and drove to where we were meeting Fang.. it was a restaurant nearby.. Fang wanted to go there.. so I booked a private room in that restaurant.. and it would be safe so that my parents won't know.

"P'Kong.." I heard someone shout as soon as I got down the car and even before I knew I was hugged tightly.. It was my sister.. 
"I missed you P.. I missed you a lot." She sobbed. 
"I thought my lil sister has grown up.. but she still is a baby." I teased her as I hugged her.. 
"I missed you Fang.. I really did." I said. I could feel her hugging me more tightly.. When we broke the hug.. P'Prae was already looking at us with a wide smile.

"P'Prae.. she my sister.. Fang.. my lil baby and Fang.. she is P'Prae.. I met her at the training.. she was my incharge.. and became my guardian.. She was the one to help me and look after me." I introduced them to eachother.
"Thank you P.. he is my world.. I wouldn't have survived if something would happened to P." Fang said. It shocked me.. but I did hug her assuring that I was beside her.
"You have your parents also.." I said.
"I won't have them for sure in a few days." She said. I was shocked.. Even P'Prae was.

"Let us talk inside.." P'Prae said.. I nodded my head and we went inside. First we ordered our food.. 
"So Fang.. tell me what you wanted to talk about.?" I asked her.
"P.. I think I like girls." She said with a low voice.
"Did you come out to them.?" I asked her. She nodded her head saying 'No'. I can say she was crying.. I immediately took her into my embrace. She held me tightly and started crying. 

"P.. they want me to marry some person they chose.. and they are forcing me even though I said I don't like him.. he is a business man.." She said as she calmed down.
"What are you planning to do.? " I asked her. 
"I want to come out to them.. I know they might even throw me out but I can't live with someone I don't like or love for the whole life and live a mechanic business life." She said. 
"Fang.. you still have me.. and here.. take this.. it is for you.. and let me know if anything happens at any time.. I will be there for you." I said giving her the phone I bought for her.

"P.. this.. Ma. Pa.." She was scared of being caught.
"Just be careful.. I won't call you.. only you will call me.. and keep it hidden.. only take it out when you can." I said. 
"Thank you P.." She said as she took the phone. 

"P.. you don't find me weird right.?" Fang asked P'Prae. 
"Why.?" P'Prae was confused.
"That I like girls.?" Fang asked.
"Fang.. love is love irrespective of gender.. it is the choice of your heart.. it chooses the one it feels safe, warm, happy and loved with. And.. Let me tell you something.. even I like girls. Never feel low about you preferences.. but be proud about it." P'Prae said.

I could see her words did have an effect on Fang as she smiled at P'Prae.. After that.. I told Fang about how I met P'Prae and how we became close. P'Prae kept complaining about how closed I was. That was when I explained what actually happened.. Fang was shocked listening to what I said about P'Nat and Stud.. 

P'Prae knew that it was related to love but I never told her anything in detail.. she was shocked listening to the whole thing.. 
"I swear I would kill P'Nat." Fang exclaimed as she stood up angrily..
"Sit down angry princess.. I am fine now.. and even happy.. I am over it.. " I said as I pulled her back to sit down.
"P.. why did you not tell me anything back then.?" Fang asked me. 
"See.. even when I am fine in front of you.. you became that angry.. and when it happened.. I was worst.. so I did not tell you." I said.

We talked a lot while having food.. Fang told that she was going to come out to our parents sooner.. After that I showed her the place we were staying. It was getting late.. so P'Prae said that she would drop Fang. P'Prae said that she would return here after dropping..

I decided to freshen up before she comes.. I was praying for Fang.. I don't know whether they will accept her or not.. but I just hope they don't say hurtful things to her like they did to me. Fang is really fragile. 

My Pa is actually the director and owner of the Bangkok Hospital.. he is most respected heart surgeon also. He has nothing against same sex relations but he did not want us to be one among them. I haven't ever spoke to P'Prae about my family background until the day I was given my posting.. that was when I told who my parents were and asked her to keep my surname and other family details a secret. 

She was shocked when I told her about them.. but irrespective of it she helped me with it. I came out from bath and changed into my night dress.. I saw there was a message from Fang wishing me good night.. I replied to her and also sent her P'Prae's number for emergency purpose. 

Soon P'Prae also came.. I asked her to freshen up while I placed all the dresses we bought inside the cupboard. I wanted to have some drinks today because there was a lot running in my head.. soon P'Prae joined me.. I spoke my mind out to her.. even she was worried for Fang..

Both of us kept on drinking the beer while talking about random things and dozed of there itself leaning on to the sofa.

Here goes the start of bonding between our Peraya couple..! 

What do you think will happen now..? 

Will Fang be okay..?!

What do you think is P'Arthit's gift for Kong..? 

Please vote and let me know your views through comments...!

Stay safe and Stay happy..!

~Jaan