Chapter 14: I'm sorry

Warning: drugs, fire, swearing, dead bodies, pain, angst, and angst.. also angst.. plus angst.. and angst! Wait did I forget to say angst? I probably did. There is angst in this!)

Anyways, enjoy your 4k word story (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Izuku POV

(Let's find out where he was 👀)

  I have been gone for around 4 weeks now, and I still don't know why I haven't returned back home. I felt like I was in hell, everything sucked. Life has been awful really, and I believe that it was awful not only for me  now that I was gone. I got kicked out yesterday from a couple of sport centers in our town due to the fact  that those places were my shower areas for these weeks. I entered without a members card, but it wasn't like I went there to learn samba or kick some legs while doing zumba, I wish I fucking did.  you know what, fuck these centers, the water was cold anyways and their hot one sucked. I even gave them a 1 star review on yelp, fuck them. 

 These past weeks I slept on the cold, rocky, and wet streets, something I was and wasn't used to. A lot of people, especially teens, passed by the alley I was sleeping in. They kicked dirt in my eyes,  laughed at me, and tried to steal my stuff. Thanks to Eraser Head, I knew how to fucking kick ass, so those bitches got what they deserved. It was still horrible. I felt like I was back to my childhood. I was like, abused one more time for just being me, so for no reason at all! Why was this world so cruel to me?! WHY DID EVERYONE HURT ME?!

I recently have ran out of my money, because I only had the pocket lunch amount, not the house rent one. I know these names sound wierd, but I went crazy and believe me or not, I HAVE. Back to me being homeless. This means that I, a teenager who starves a lot and not due to myself, don't have a lot of food, and I have been starving for a couple, maybe more, but couple of days now. Everytime I seek food I just want to rob someone, because if I don't get something soon, I'ma eat an alive rat. No ew that's disgusting. The rat will probably taste like shit anyways, since it lives in the same trash that I do. Sorry rat.. I shouldn't judge someone who has the same life as me, you did nothing wrong. 

So I think that it is time to get back to becoming the smartass vigilante I have always been. Rojo. Rojo is a mask I use to hide my useless self, but I think eraser sees my potential in both suits.. why did I leave all of a sudden. I just left him a fucking basic note saying nothing! 

Were they worried about me..

Did they care..

No, don't think about that right now, you are a runaway now, enjoy your new fucking life in hell. 

~

It was time to begin earning money, and really hoping, or even begging, that eraser was NOT out there patrolling now that Rojo is gone. Which is probably not going to happen, but hope is hope. I wonder if he is still looking for me.. maybe he is? Maybe he is not.. I just hope that they haven't given up and ran out of their hope, because I soon will, or that's right.. I already lost some of it.

What if I have stayed.. would Aizawa kick assmight's.. well.. ass? Would things be better? Would I have amazing meals every day? Would I love myself again? Would I be finally in a loving home with loving family and a normal shower that doesn't hate me? 

Argh forget it.. I have to focus on finding somewhere to get ready for today's patrol. 

I got up from the area I was in and put my towel, the one I was sitting on, in the yellow backpack. I then slid it on my back and picked out the suit case I had with me from school.