Chapter 7: Panick

( quick note: I don't know how a pick attack feels, but it is included here. It has things that I once felt and the actions my bestfriend did to help me. Everything except the water, I read that somewhere and I had no idea if that works. Anyways, enjoy! There is a kind of panick attack here.)

  Moving away from my own new "home" was tough.. just kidding. Fuck that manager, I just quit. The apartment luckily doesn't cost a lot, and after I 'borrowed' a couple.. thousands.. dollars from robbers and saviors, I kinda have enough to live here for 2 years or 3. I don't understand why the two pro heroes live in such a cheap place, but overall, I give it 5 stars. The place wasn't huge, especially my place. The livingroom smelled like a field of flowers,probably because of all the hanging plants.. they look so peaceful. (TUT) This place even had a TV.. of wait that's the TV from my previous room dumb ass. 

  My bedroom was a seperate room. It had everything I ever needed, including my pet owl. I love Blue. No, not the color, my owl Blue. That's her name. The owl was my only bestfriend since.. bakugo left... Actually this was a gift from him and his family for one of my birthday's.. I think the 4th. I luckily got to keep it a secret and fed it with the food I had. Blue has been with me almost my entire life, so sad that she has to be alone so many times. 

  Once I was finally done filling this place with my things and taking two tours just to see if everything looks good, I got a knock at my door. 

"Coming" I yelled. Who would want to come here at.. I looked at the clock, 9:26pm? 

I rushed to the door like a little kid and with another "coming!" Opened the door.

"Izu! I can't believe that what I heard was true!"

"Shin? W-"

And without letting me finish, my bestfriend jumped on me and hugged me tightly. Sorry Blue, but you are not myonky best friend. Shin slowly rose up and continued happily yelling. He hasn't changed since when we were little.

"I can't believe you finally escaped that asshol-"

"Language" Another voice said from the hallway, this time deeper and more male like. Shinso let out a sigh, before handing them an 1 dollar.

"Be happy that it is one dollar now. I will change it to five soon."

I chuckled.

"Goodbye your fucking pocket money."

"La-"

"I ain't your kid"

"Be greatful that your got the apartment next to ours instead of being a little brat."

"Oh, you are just about to learn more about who I really am litt-"

"Guys stop! C'mon Izu, show me your apartment!!"

Shinso entered in while I stood up. Once Aizawa tried to enter, I shut the door infront of him and locked it. I heard him mutter something.. probably that I'm a problem child or a swear word, but eh.

"Ready for a tour?" I said, turning to look and Shin.

"Yeah but.. why are you so mean to my father..? Sorry to ask."

It took me a moment. A couple flashbacks returned to my head and when I finally snapped out of it, I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. 

"Whenever I let someone in my life, they were never who they seemed they were. What's so different now? Humans are human. They are bitches who only care about their own fucking ass. "

Shin just made a motion of zipping his mouth shut, something he used to do to tell me that it is ok to just be quiet and not answer to him. I nodded and began the tour. With every room I recieved a compliment. Some of the things were from our childhood, so a lot of memories were brought back. One comment hit me really hard though..