Chapter 4: Run Away.

Running, barefoot on the cold concrete. The rain was still pouring, and the kid was sneezing uncontrollably, but he couldn't stop running. If he stopped, there would be no going back. Nothing can make him end his trip. He will become a vigilante. 

"STOP KID!"

Aizawa yelled, but it didn't matter anymore. If Izu didn't get home, thee would be serious consequences. His dad will soon find out about the missed test, so he will send out a lot of bad guys searching. He couldn't let the people he cared about get hurt. 

"KID JUST STOP!"

"JUST LEAVE ME A,ONE!"

And with that line, Izuku went into an alley through which no car can pass.

"Damn it" aizawa mumbled under his breath while he was already swinging from roof to roof. It was blurry. He couldn't see anything due to the rain. All that the Adult could hear was the rain dropping, until there was a sudden scream right below him.

Izuku!

"Well, well, well! We have finally found ya." Said one of the bad guys. His hair was kind of blueish and he had some kind of another hand on his face.

"You know, boss doesn't like runaways!" Said a girl with blond hair, which was in buns. Her face was covered in dried blood, probably from previous prey.

"*sigh* just lets get this over with. We got someone else to torture today."

The league of villains.. aizawa though. He knew them. They were now famous, after all. 

Who wouldn't be amused by powerful teengares? 

It was risky going there alone, but the kid.. he didn't seem like he had control of the situation-

"oh shut up.."

Izuku whispered under his breath.

"Excuse me?!" Shouted Shigaraki, before trying to reach for Izuku's hand, which he dodged and the villain hit his head on the wall. It was now bleeding and he was unconscious. The wall though.. well it was gone. Poor naked man in the shower, at least he was singing well before. And another couple making out in the shower, you proudness will be missed mister small Dick-

  And with the distruction, toga got to scrape Izuku's arm until it bled. 

"Shit!"

"Wow, that's a lot of blood! Mind if I help you out?!"

"Ya know, for a quirkless barefoot kid, you ain't so bad!" Dabi said, before pointing both of his hands toward the kid, but his quirk, it wasn't working.

"Ya think I will let you play hero alone? Especially injured!"

"D. Don't forget about *Phew* MEEEEEE!"

Screamed the tired present Mic, who ran all this way here. He wasn't on a good shape after eating so much. 

"wow, three verses two! Isn't that uneven?"

Dabi looked at the kid one more time, before motioning toga to follow him, far away from the proheroes. The two adults made sure that everyone was gone, they even arrested shiggy. And then, they looked at the kid. He was trembling, invisible tears from the rain sliding down his cheek. The rain water on his shirt and the blood mixing together. He was a mess, but a brave one.

"Stay with me problem child..." Aizawa said, wrapping the wound with his scarf.

"Stay with me.. the ambulance is near, it is really near!! Hear the sirens?"

"S-sirens? I.. I hear rain and see.. someone who likes black.."

"It's me.. eraserhead..."

"AND DONT FORGET ABOUT ME!!" 

"Sir, we arrive as soon as you called"

"Take the kid! Stop worrying about me, who is uninjured, take the bleeding kid!"

"AND THE POLICE! ARREST THIS TEENAGER!"

"You are pointing at the wrong one shit head.."

"I MEANT THAT ONE!" 

"Yep that's the teenager.."

And after that, everything went black and quiet. 

Yeah I am soon posting a new chapter-