Chapter 28 🍋

(Dax is seen stripping naked as Felicia is seen laying in the bed naked as well. Felicia can't hide her lust by seeing her husband's hardened member)

Felicia: Come to mommy!

(Then Dax inserts his cock into Felicia's pussy, causing her to moan.)

Felicia: This is it. You can start moving.

(Then Dax starts thrusting.)

Felicia: Yes. Yes. Pound your wife's pussy.

(Then Dax keeps thrusting as husband and wife start kissing. As they kiss, Dax gropes one of Frelicia's boobs.)

Felicia: (in mind) My boobs too. They feel good when my husband gropes them.

(As Dax keeps thrusting, he starts moving faster)

Felicia: (moans) Yes! Harder! Faster!

(Then Dax keeps thrusting faster as he starts sucking Felicia's boobs.)

Felicia: (moans) That's so good... suck them...

(As Dax keeps thrusting faster and faster, he feels like he's about to reach the limit.)

Dax: Honey, I guess I'm about to cum.

Felicia: (moans) Go ahead, darling. Cum inside me. (moans) Impregnate me with your baby.

(Then Dax cums inside his wife and both moan)

Dax: (pants) That was... incredible...

Felicia: Surely it was...

(Some hours later, Felicia uses her pregnancy test and confirms to be pregnant)

Felicia: Yes! I'm pregnant!

(Felicia is actually happy about having a husband and being able to bare his child.)