chapter 5

*miss.grays POV*
I wake up to the smell of pancakes? I got off the couch. I walked into the kitchen and saw a very sexy sight. 

Raven was at my stove in her sports bra and basketball shorts cooking breakfast. Her back muscles would move everytime she would flip the pancakes or pour the pancake mix. She had a towel on her shoulders. She's so sexy.

Raven turned around with a pancake in between her mouth and two plate of pancakes in each hand. She smiled at me with the pancake still in her mouth. She placed the plates on the bar and grabbed a pancake walking over to me. She held it out in front of me.

I opened my mouth and took a small bit. Let me tell you guys, This girl can cook. I close my mouth and moaned at the test of the food in my mouth. When I open my eyes Raven is just standing there looking at me. I smirked at her as I walked to the bar and stared to eat.

After we were done eating we cleaned the kitchen and went to get dress.

I was feeling kind of good to day so I decided to go for a sexy look. Oh what am I kidding I look sexy in all of my cloths. I picked out a black sexy dress with black hills.

I took a quick shower,did my morning routine and got dressed. After getting dressed I put on light make up. Then did my hair. I just put it up in a tight bun. When I was done I went down stairs to find a very sexy and handsome Raven. She was wearing a pair of black ripped skinny Jean's that were men's with a plain white t-shirt,Jean jacket and a pair plan white Van's.

She turned around and looked at me up and down. You could see lust in her eyes. I walked to her. I smiled inocently while putting my arms around her neck.

"Do I look sexy? " I whispered. She nodded her head and gently putting her hands on my lower back. Almost like she was scared to touch me. "Do you know why I dressed like this?" I whispered again. She nodded her head no,So I took a step closer. "Because I wanted someone's attention, Your attention." I finished off.

Her eyes got big. One of her hands went to her back pocket and pulled out her phone.

Why?

I smiled. "Because I now know I not in love with Tay, I'm in love with you." I said. I looked from her eyes to her lips back to her eyes catching her doing the same. So I slowly lean in,She did two until her lips met mine.

The sparks where there. We kissed long a passietly, Slow. Taking our time with each other,not how me and Tay kissed. We kissed nice and slow. I broke the kiss.

"Uh do you want to skip school for the day? I can call us in sick and we can spend the day getting to know each other." She tough about it for a minute and smiled nodding her head yes.

I used Raven for support. Reaching down and taking off my heels before grabbing ravens hand and dragging her up the stairs to my room.

I turn around and took off ravens jacket. Putting it on my bed. Then slid my dress off ,took of ravens shirt and put it on me.

I looked at raven and her face was bright red, Brighter the Rudolph's nose. I just smiled at her and grabbed my phone to call the school.

I pointed to the bed and got in,patting the spot next to me for raven to get in. Which she did while I phoned up the school.
                       ON THE PHONE

Hello, this is miss.Gray I'm a new teacher and I was found by one of my students yesterday after 3rd period that was because I was sick. My doctor said that I should take  at least a week of to get better and to have someone watch me since all my family is back in California. Raven  Black, the student that found me, offered to watch me until I get better. So we both will be out of school for a week.

                  Ok. So you said raven black
                 Like in the raven black that is. the
                 Ice queen and has a dick. That
                 Raven black.

This bitch is going to talk about my baby like that she going to get bet up. Meanwhile I was rubbing Ravens abs.

Um I dont know if she has a dick hold up I'll ask her.

I ran my hand down to raven pants unbutton them and put my hand in her boxers. Damn that even more sexy. So I started to rub she dick while talking on the phone.

Uh yeah she told me she has a dick on piece of paper but that non of your business. And yeah she's is the Ice queen too. Oh also dont talk about a student  like that unless you want to loss that job that pays good money for a less paying job, now do we?

                        No ma'am, I'm sorry I won't
                        do it again. I need this job.

I bet you do. Now have a nice week, see you next week. Bye.
                   OFF THE PHONE

I took my hand out of ravens pants and looked at raven. She look kind of scared but still had a look of lust in her eyes. I bet her dick is hard. Like rock hard and long.

"Hey do you look scared?" I asked.

She fished her phone out of her pants.

'I'm a virgin'  oh that's why.

"Wait are you telling me that you never had a organism or any of that stuff!" She shook her head telling me no.

"Well do you? I mean have an organism. You dont have to took your virginity." I asked.

She started to type on her phone.

'What if I dont want to be a virgin any more. What if I want you to take it.'  I smiled at that.

"Ok." And like that I climbed onto her slowly and started to kiss her slowly.

But god doesn't like me bacause there's a person knocking on my door.