Chapter 8: Mega Delivery

All I know is, Nathan got a new toy. I walked outside and see a giant orange tank-looking thing looking like a scary monster. And, according to everyone, today's the day we film a video with it. Nathan is inside the gate, filming the intro for the video while James, Gabe, and I are inside. Of course to start the video, we have to run Nathan over with the tank.

"Open it up boys! Open up the hatch!" Nathan calls from outside.

"Yo what's up!" James calls.

"I'm in here too!" I yell out from the back of the Sherp.

"I didn't even see you in there," Nathan directs at me before going back to the camera.

We goof off with the tank the entire day, trying to get it stuck in a variety of things including glue, ball pit balls, and packing peanuts. That night, Nathan comes up with the wildest idea yet.

"Why don't we take the tank off-roading?"

"You really wanna get it stuck that bad?" I ask from my spot on the couch.

"It'll be fun."

"Says you til it gets stuck and there's no way to get out," I grumble, going back to my phone.

"Come on Babe, it'll be fun."

I look over at my boyfriend who's sitting on the couch with me and raise an eyebrow. "You're carrying me out of there."

"I would die to save you."

"No you're not because I wouldn't know what to do after that. You're staying alive and with me." I try to assert my statement by flopping on top of him.

"You're cute when you're trying to be overprotective."

"I am darkness! Fear me!"

"I can't fear you. You're too cute!" He hugs me tightly and I smile despite my attempt to keep a serious face.

"Stop flirting over there. You're already dating." I turn and glare at Nathan. "So anyway, we going bogging tomorrow?"

"Why not?"

James and I fall asleep together, curled up in his room. I wake up in the morning to light hitting my face. I groan and roll over so my face is in James's chest.

"Mmmm," James grumbles when I move.

"It's morning," I grumble back. "We take the tank bogging today."

"Who says we have to get up yet?" James's morning voice is so husky I'm so glad I'm laying down or I'd be weak in the knees. "We can just stay here and," his voice gets deeper, "have a little fun."

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask, a smile growing on my face.

"Pillow fight!" we both yell.

I jump up and grab the pillow we were sleeping on. He grabs another one nearby and we both start smacking each other with them.

"Aah!" I scream as I get hit by a pillow. We're laughing so much that Nathan comes in just to see what's going on.

"What is going on in here?"

"Sorry Nathan. We were having a pillow fight," I blush as I talk. Hopefully no one thought we were doing anything else.

"We're gonna film the rest of the tank video today so get ready. We're gonna leave in a few hours."

"Ok!" we both call as he walks out of the room.

"I should get a shower," I say while standing up from his bed. I fix my tank top that I slept in and walk to the bathroom.