Men's (40 Man) Royal Rumble - Pt 1

Quick update:
*Please watch a few seconds of the videos if you can. I put them there for a reason, just so a few seconds of their entrance music can play and because the music kinda adds the authentic feeling to it. Thank you, and enjoy the rumble!*

Before we get to the rumble, we cut to a backstage promo. On the screen was The Miz.

"Wow. What a shame. Ronda Rousey's big return, spoiled by some Jersey-Shore wannabe. Y'know, that's almost as Tragic as the Fact that The Most Must See WWE superstar has to pull himself from the rumble this year. I was due to enter 6th, but as you know, Last year at Backlash, I threw out my knee and rushed the recovery, so now I'm out of the Rumble. I'm told they picked an ample replacement for me, but I doubt they can ever amount to MY greatness. Rumor has it, this 'Worthy replacement' is entering 7th instead of 6th. I doubt he'll even last 10 seconds..."

Then the screen cuts to the outside. The winner of the NXT Battle Royale to get in the rumble match, Adam Cole, was stopped by a reporter.
"Adam! How do you think you'll fair in the rumble tonight?"

"Well, It's easy. If it's number 1 or number 40, my money's on me, ADAM COLE, BAY-BAY!! I've been waiting for another shot at this match and I'll be damned if I don't wi-" He was cut off by a chair shot to the back, then about 4 more shots. The attacker's identity was not seen.

5th match:
Drew McIntyre vs Bobby Lashley (c) under Falls Count Anywhere rules for WWE Championship

Result:
It was a tough, Gruelling match that began in the ring, went up the ramp, backstage, into a parking lot, Off a Truck, Through a total of 9 tables, and in the end, it ended in the crowd following a Claymore to Lashley, who was going for one final Spear onto the concrete. McIntyre crawled into the cover, 1 2 3, and just Like that, Drew McIntyre is a 3 time WWE Champion!

6th match:
Roman Reigns vs Cesaro (c) inside A Steel Cage for the Universal Championship

Result:
This match was the very definition of "Clash of the titans". Roman used about 6 Superman Punches and 3 spears, but Cesaro hit probably like 15 European Uppercuts, including one off a Middle Rope Spear attempt. Reigns was going for that third Spear, but then Cesaro Sidestepped, and Reigns crashed shoulder first into the cage wall, which didn't break and hurt like hell for the Challenger. Cesaro called for the cage door and crawled to the outside to retain his Universal title, much to the approval of the WWE Universe.

Main Event:

*Ding ding ding!*

"Ladies and Gentlemen and all other Facebook genders I cannot list off or else we'd be here forever... it is now time for the Men's Royal Rumble Match!!! Competitors will enter every 90 seconds or so, and Competitors will be eliminated when both feet touch the floor after being thrown over the top rope. There will be 40 Entrants this year instead of 30, So we will start the Rumble off with the first 3 entrants, and then everyone entering after them. Without further ado, the Competitor who drew number one..."

"The Ayatolla of Rock 'n' Rolla, The Legendary Y-2-J, Chris Jericho! The man with the most time spent in a match in Rumble History! And who's gonna be number 2?" -Cole