Smackdown Jan. 7 - The Main Event

We continue smackdown with the Inventor of the move, The "Rhodeside bomb", a devastating move where he hoists you up for what appears to be a chokeslam, only for it to be a powerbomb! Luke Rhodes will close the show before the Fatal Four way Elimination match! Right now on Smackdown!

Commentary guide:
MC = Michael Cole
PM = Pat McAfee
CM, PB, or Punk = Phil Brooks, AKA "CM Punk"

(PM) "And here comes Luke. Such a presence in the ring, you can feel the respect the WWE universe has for this guy, anyone who watches any other promotions KNOWS how good this guy is!"

(MC) "I think we may be able to say, he's the best in the world right now!"

(Punk) "Excuse you?"

(MC) "Oh... i.... Uh... that just slipped..."

(Punk) "I'm just gonna pretend you didn't say that, Michael Cole. We're gonna listen to this guy and shut the hell up, ok?"

(PM) "I can't wait for this guy to speak 'Is mind!"

Luke grabbed a mic from the maintenance guy. "So, In a few moments, 'Mr. Oversell' Ziggler, 'The Prizefighter', Former Universal Champion Kevin Owens, The 'Undisputed Jackass' Adam Cole..."

(PM) "Ha! It's funny because it's true!"

Luke continued. "...And the man who calls himself 'Main Event'. A Former Intercontinental Champion. And most importantly, the real reason Roman Reigns didn't lose his title to Kevin Owens... Jey Uso. Even If Jey wins the rumble, You'll get your ass handed to you by absolutely anyone who holds the world title belt. Im pretty sure Zack Ryder couldve kicked your ass! I'm not even trying to insult you, I'm just spewing the facts. Jey couldn't beat Roman, he went 8-23 in matches from March 6, 2020 to April 31, 2021. What about that screams "Main event"? I'm pretty sure four of those wins were before he joined Roman, One was a battle royale, the other three were tag team matches. Jey isn't a Main eventer. He's barely even Midcard these days. Dolph Ziggler. I don't have much to say about you, negatively speaking. Former two time world heavyweight champion, many times holding the U.S. and I.C. Titles. Multi Time tag champion with Bobby Roode and Drew McIntyre. Successful Superstar... But stop complaining that it should've been you when you know you're not the best one around anymore. And Then there's Adam Cole. You lose your title to the Dangerous man from Amsterdam, The Dutch Destroyer, Aleister Black. Aleister has all my respect. But you, you undisputed b*tch... I have none for you. You turned on your Brother, Kyle O'Reilly, and then Roderick Strong. Meanwhile, Bobby Fish was in the Hospital. You made it all about championships that you never would regain. You were never gonna beat Finn Balor! You sure as hell can't beat Karrion Kross, so you fled NXT with your tail between your legs. So then you ran to Raw. Then Aleister kicked your ass only five weeks into your open challenge, so you hightail it to Smackdown to try and save face. Guess what? Won't work, pal. You can think you'll win this match, but I know better. I know for a fact You'll be pinned tonight, One Two Three. And Since you think it's ok to march onto smackdown and declare your rumble entry by entering this match, I thought, 'Why Not?'. I'm entering the rumble this year. But as for what number? That's classified. And call this a hot take... When the night's over, Adam Cole will be crying like a little 'Bay-Bay'." Luke dropped his mic as Dolph Ziggler's music hit.