Women's Rumble - Part 3/3

Recap:
Who's still in?

1. Nia Jax
12. Naomi
14. Nikki Cross
16. Sarah Logan
19. Crystal Torres
20. Liv Morgan

Now let's get right into it! As number 21 is about to make her way to the ring!

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... *Buzzer*

"OHHHH MYYY!!!" -who else would it be?

"The Man. The Mom. The Lass Kicker! She has returned for the first time since 2020!" -Pat

Lynch made her way to the ring as the crowd chanted numerous phrases, such as "BECKY!", "Welcome Back!", and when Becky Lynch sized up Nikki, The crowd chanted "Becky's gonna kill you!"

Lynch delivered an Exploder to Cross, then A Combo of forearms and Kicks to Torres. Lynch Hit a massive Flatliner on Jax and locked in the Dis-Arm-Her. Jax yelled in pain, but there was no tapping out in the rumble!

The timer ticked down.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... *Buzzer*

And it's Ruby Riott! Liv and Sarah also in, The Riott Squad about to be completely Reunited in the ring for the first time in Months!

Ruby straight into action, Liv and Sarah alongside her! Ruby and Sarah ganging up on Jax while Liv taking it to Naomi, Meanwhile Cross and Torres trading blows against the ropes!

Suddenly Cross gets decked by the Double Knee strike by Logan! Lib with the Jersey Codebreaker to Naomi, the. Ruby Riott follows with a Riott Kick! And It looks Like a mutual agreement has been found between The Riotts and Torres! As the clock counts down!

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... *Buzzer*

And it's Natalya, Entering at 23! And immediately, The Riotts go to work on Natalya, Liv and Torres all over Nia Jax, While Naomi with the Headscissors, Cross Teetering dangerously on the top rope, Lands on the apron and slides back under! A close call for Nikki Cross, and Nia Jax back to her feet, but A barrage of Stiff Kicks to the Face and Chest by Torres and Morgan to stun Nia in the corner!

Meanwhile, Natalya fighting back against Ruby and Sarah, joined by Naomi, who delivers a Back stabber to Ruby Riott! And Nia fights back and delivers a Giant Clothesline to Morgan before being CRACKED by the Boot of Torres!

"Have you ever seen someone dominate Nia Jax like Crystal Torres has Today?" -McAfee

"That Superkick is Just so sudden and impactful, They won't know what hit em!" -Graves

"And here we go, number 24!" -Cole

. The Number 24 spot has seen, get this, Hulk Hogan in 91, Steve Austin in 98, and The Rock in 2000. What company to be in!

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... *Buzzer*