Smackdown- January Week 1, Part 2

WE CONTINUE THE ACTION HERE ON SMACKDOWN!

We resume action with an appearance by the Head of The Table, Former Universal Champion Roman Reigns!

"At TLC, two weeks ago. That's when the tribe went into mourning. Their proud Chief, the man who puts food on their tables, the head of the family's Table, defeated by some Swiss strongman who has no business holding MY Universal Title. It was a TLC match, so there were no Disqualifications. That being said, I demand a rematch, because if it weren't for outside interference from that thorn in my cousin's side, Shinsuke Nakamura, who attacked Jey as he was watching from the entrance stage. Interference from the pest known as Kevin Owens, who took me off that ladder and powerbombed me through a table! The Demon King Balor decided to stomp me in the chest to keep me down. And to the man known as Jon Moxley... Mox, I can't stay mad at you for leaving for AEW a few years back. I can be mad at you for this. You've screwed Seth Rollins before, but never me. You were a brother to me when we all called you 'Dean Ambrose', and you take me from an inch of retaining to helpless in the ring as I saw my title taken down by another man. I demand answers from Cesaro, I demand answers from Nakamura, from Owens, from Balor, and most importantly, from 'Dean'! Get your asses out here and explain yourselves or Imma come find you and beat answers out of you!"

After a few moments of no response...

Shinsuke stands on the stage. "Roman Reigns... What go around... Come around...B*tch." Roman looked pissed off and slightly confused.

Cesaro walked out, holding the Universal Title. "What I believe my friend's trying to say is, you screwed him out of a Universal title match by attacking him and making Adam Pierce pin him in a gauntlet match. He got screwed out of your title once, and he wasn't about to let the same happen to his friend. That sound accurate, Shin?" Cesaro was all smiles, seeing the frustration on Roman's face. Nakamura nodded and confirmed that was his motive. "As for me, I just did what anyone would do in a ladder match. Grabbed the title when there was an opening. Randy Orton's done it. Jericho's done it. Cena's done it. You've done it. It was just my turn to take the title down I guess."

Kevin Owens walked up and stood beside them. "And Roman, next time you want to screw people out of titles, don't have your lapdog cousin handcuff someone to a steel cage when they had you beat. Don't attack a ref for doing his job in a Last Man Standing match! Screw them by Beating them down until they can't get up on their own with your own two hands! That's the difference between You and any superstar standing on this stage! You're not an Honorable champion, Roman! You say you're the 'Head of the table', but you've barely wrestled on Smackdown since winning that title! It's insane! You call yourself a Fighting champion? You're not a fighting champion, you're a coward who talks big, has his Cousin fight for him on weekly TV, and then uses Paul Heyman as a mouthpiece to get more pull around management! You're not a real champion anymore, Roman. You had the world's respect when you relinquished the universal title to undergo cancer treatment!  People Boo'ed you, but on that night, no one jeered. Everyone respected Roman Reigns. Now, here we are, and everyone hates your guts. Then there's Cesaro. If there's ANYONE in the Locker room I felt deserved this more than anyone, it's this man! He's put in years of dedication and hard work, He's body slammed the Big Show, Swung countless stars including WWE Hall of Famer the Great Khali! HE Deserves that belt over his shoulder! HE Will give title matches to those who are actually deserving and because He also knows what it was like to be on the cusp of greatness but not quite reaching it! Cesaro is the Champion, and As long as we're on Smackdown, Roman, you'll have to go through a long list of reciepts before you can get your rematch! And that's why I'm in the four way battle for the 28th spot this year! That's why I'll win the rumble and headline Wrestlemania!" Owens preached to the cheering crowd.