𝙶𝚕𝚊𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝~𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

A/N: This is kinda something else let me know how you like it xx

————

,,Let's go'' you said to your friend ready to leave for Lana Winters book show.

,,coming!'' Y/F/N screamed.

,,I love you but don't stress yourself so much'' your friend added as she walked down the stairs.

,,I know I'm sorry but I'm just very excited and nervous..she after all is my favorite author''

,,I know sweetheart then let's go now huh?''

Taking your car keys and your bag with all your belongings you took off heading to your car.
After getting in you started the engine and drove off with nerves filling your whole body as your thoughts always wandered off to the woman you were about to meet.

,,we are here..you ready honey?'' Your best friend asked you taking off her seatbelt and getting out off your car.

,,Yes of course'' you responded getting out as well.

Going in the room were the book signing would be you looked around seeming that only a few people had arrived.
You took a seat in the front row next to your friend nervously fudging with your fingers and biting your nails with every chance you got.

,,hey baby but your hands away from your mouth and be cool she is famous yes but you don't need to be so nervous'' your friend tried to help you.

You nodded and in that second the woman you have been craving to see entered scanning over the room locking eyes with you.
A smile tugged at her lips as you shyly smiled back.

The room slowly started to fill and soon after Lana started to talk about her book.
You couldn't take your eyes off of her what you think she noticed by the wink she gave you.
Your cheeks flushed bright red as you lowered your head and earned a confused look from your best friend.

,,what was that all about?'' Y/F/N asked you.

Looking at her you shook her off and continued to listen to your beloved Lana.

Listening to every word she said you slowly got lost in your own trance and didn't notice that the people were already getting in a line to get there book signed.
And giving that 10 minutes ago your bestie had to leave for an emergency at work you were stuck in your imagination.

,,Hello?'' Said somebody behind you.

Snapping out of it you slowly turned around and your eyes met with hazel brown ones.

Your eyes wandered around the room and a shocked impression was written all over your face.

,,I'm sorry Ms.Winters I didn't m-mean..t-to-''
She cut you off by putting her finger in front of your mouth hushing you instantly.

,,Please don't apologize honey'' she said handing you her book ,,it's already signed darling'' she added removing her finger from your lips.

,,thank you so so much'' you spoke after finally finding your words.
You stood up and said your goodbye leaving the Woman you so desperately wanted to spend time with.