𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠?~𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥 pt.1

A/N: In this Story when the actors and Shelby.. went back to the House not everybody was killed.

---------

You were a part of the ex-cast of Roanoke Nightmare together with Audrey Tindall and many other actors.

Since the season ended you all kind of went your separate ways some of them stuck with acting while the others tried to recover from what has happened in this House.

You were sticking with acting seeming that this was the only way you could cope.

You didn't really know what the others were doing giving you never stayed in contect and you have not heard much of them on TV either. what you thought was very sad since you had a big crush on one of your Co-Stars Audrey Tindall but you knew she was married and that she didn't like Woman.

Once again scrolling trough instagram someone started to follow you so you checked and saw that some user called ,,Theaudreytindall'' has followed your profile but not being sure if it really was her you went on the persons Profile and saw that it indeed was her.

Not thinking much of it you went in the bathroom and took a quick shower.

Grabbing the towel and your phone you went in the bedroom to go change then suddenly a message from instagram popped up on your display.

Theaudreytindall: Hey is this Y/N?

Msy/ny/l/n: Yes this is me Hey whats up?

Theaudreytindall: I have a very big favor to ask you and i know we have not been in contact but i really need help.

Msy/ny/l/n: Of course whats up you are kinda Worrying me Honey!

Theaudreytindall: So well basically i just got kicked out of my apartment i have been living in since the show ended and i don't know were to go and you are my only and last hope.

Taking a deep breath you texted back.

Msy/ny/l/n: okay where are you right now i can pick you up and you can stay at my place xx

Theaudreytindall: Omg u r the best, you are literally saving me here is the adresse, A/d/N xx

Not knowing what you were thinking when you said you will let her stay with you you grabbed your keys and made your way to the adress she sent you.

Trying to not let your thoughts and the nerves get the best of you you turned on the music /Fleetwood Mac of course/.

After abot 10 minutes you came to a halt infront of the adress she sent you.

looking out of the window you saw her and your breath hitched now the nerves seemingly on display as your hands slighly trembled.

You flickered the lights of your car to let her know you were here.

She turned around and you cound't believe your eyes. She was breathtaking even when she was crying.

She approached your car while a small smile was dancing on her lips.

,,Hello'' she said while she opened the door.