𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠?~𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥 pt.2

A/N: Heyyo thank you so much for 3k reads it really means so much to me!!loving you all and I'm very proud of you xx

——————

She crawled on top of you making sure to put pressure on your body.
For a couple of seconds your breath surely didn't exist.

,,I didn't know you were British'' she said.

,,well there are many things you don't know about me''

Her soft and plumped pink lips attached themself to your neck as she sucked on it leaving marks all over you.

,,oh god Audrey'' you moaned loudly clearly feeling your wetness increase between your legs with every second and with every move the beautiful Woman on top of you made.
You felt her hand slide down your body erecting goosebumps all over you.

bucking your hips to get more friction they were fastly pinned down again with the strong hands of Audrey.

,,be patient baby!''she demanded.

,,Yes mo-'' you cut yourself off before this one specific word left your mouth.

Your eyes went wide hoping that she didn't hear or knew what you were about to say.
She just continued with a smirk on her face leaving you thinking that she didn't hear you.

,,is mommy allowed to remove those?'' She asked with her smirk still visible.

Biting your lip at the nickname she gave herself you nodded eagerly while begging her to just fuck you ,,please mommy just fuck me already'' you pleaded.

An evil laugh escaped the back of her throat ,,as you wish princess''
And with that you felt her removing your panties.

Coming back up she connected her lips with yours kissing you passionately while her finger ghosted over your clit.

Bucking your hips once again you finally felt her finger rub your clit erupting moans from the back of your throat.

,,oh my..please'' you begged her.

,,what do you want mommy to do?'' She asked followed by a chuckle that would make you fall apart.

,,please i-i need you..inside me''

Two of her finger slid through your wet folds as she moaned at your wetness.

,,oh baby you are so wet for mommy'' she moaned.

You were to desperate to answer as you bucked your hips again making her finger inch close to your entrance.

,,please just..please just fuck me already'' you begged her.

With that one of her fingers slipped inside of you erecting a deep moan with several curse words.

,,I need more please mommy I need more just please'' you once again begged slowly running out of patience.

,,oh baby you are so desperate aren't you'' she whispered.

A chuckle left your mouth as you completely lost your patience and turned her around ,, oh yeah but you will be more desperate darling'' you whispered in her ear.
A shocked impression was written all over her face as her breathing was going rapidly.

,,cat got your tongue baby?''

,,well..no I'm-'' she stopped mid sentence as her hips bucked against you with a pleading look in her eyes.

,,oh is someone getting desperate?'' You questioned the pleading woman beneath you.

,,yes please'' she begged taking you by surprise with her begs.

,,please what baby?'' You asked not really expecting an answer.

,,please mistress fuck me''

Removing her bra you attached your mouth to her neck sucking at it as you left marks on her.

,,oh god''

,,already so sensitive'' you breathed out.

Slowly going down her body your teeth took the the fabric of her panties dragging them down her legs.

Coming back up you licked along her thighs till you arrived at her princess parts breathing at it slightly.

,,oh my god please fuck me''

,,very well baby'' you whispered against her core while your tongue slipped trough it.

,,ohhh yes'' she moaned.

Dipping your tongue inside of her she moaned loudly as you took one of your fingers teasing her entrance.

,,oh baby you are so wet for me''

,,yea-'' she started to say as you plumed two fingers into her hole ,, oh myyyy'' escaped her mouth.

Plumping your fingers harder inside her you attached your mouth to her sensitive bud sucking on it slightly.

,,yes right there'' she screamed out of pleasure.

Going for about a few minutes you felt her falls clench around your fingers.

,,are you close darling'' you asked her innocently.

She nodded as her orgasm ripped trough and her whole body began to shake.
No words left her mouth nor did moans, her mouth hung open as you helped her write out your high moving your fingers slower and removing your tongue from her clit.

Taking her in your arms you whispered sweet nothings in her ear till she calmed down.

,,How are you feeling lovely?''

,,I'm feeling very good thank you'' she responded snuggling up to you.

,,sleep well princess''

The End.