𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎~𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞 pt.2

........................................
Y/N~Your Name.
........................................

Y/N'S POV:

By now she was a moaning mess and i have not even touched her properly ,,Already a mess for me and i haven't even started yet'' i spoke as picked her up and seated her on the sink meanwhile letting go of her right boob with a pop.

,,please just t-touch me i can't handle it anymore''she cried out.

,,be patient my dear''i Whispered against her chest while lowering myself.

Her breathing got quicker with every move i made.

When i was finally at the point were she needed me the most i skipped it just to tease he a little bit more causing her to let out a frustrated groan and me to chuckel against her thigh.

I bite her thigh making her moan slightly as she threw her head back against the wall and spreading her legs wide apart making her dress slide all the way up to her waist.

Getting intoxicated with her wonderful arousel i made my way back to her lips giving her a passionate kiss while my finger made their way near her wet core.

looking her deep in the eyes waiting for her approvel she nodded eagerly while biting her lip.

I kissed her again while removing her ruined black lace panties and sliding my index Finger between her wet folds causing her to moan loudly.

,,Baby you are so wet..is this all for me?'' i questioned her while i circled her clit with my middle finger.

,,Y..Yes th-this is all for you..Mommy'' She moaned out and then looked at me with terror in her eyes while covering her mouth with her Hand.

I didn't mind her calling me that to be honest it was a turn on and i have always had a mommy kink of sorts so it was hot.

,,I-I'm sorry i did not mean to say that out loud..better i go now'' she said as she was about to push me off and leave.

,,Baby don't be sorry..Mommy likes it'' i said as i started to kiss her again while teasing her entrance with my middle finger making her whine and bucking her hips to get more contact.

,,Now be patient and you will get my fingers''

She nodded and bit her lip while i shoved my middle finger deep inside her moving it just slightly.

a loud moan escaped her mouth ,,Please..Mommy Please Fuck me h-harder''

That was all i needed to move my finger in a faster pace curling it a few times hitting her g-spot while my thumb found her clit moving in small thight circles.

,,Baby do you want mommy to add another finger?''

,,Y-yes p-please'' she moaned out.

I pushed my index finger her thight entrance curling it deep inside her while my thumb still circled her clit and my head lowered itself to her left boob taking it in my mouth swirling my tongue around it.

Cordelia's POV:

As she curled her fingers inside me all i could do was moan out load while my walls started to thighten around her fingers and i think she noticed that as she let my boob go and whispered in my ear ,,Don't cum yet.''

My legs started to shake and i don't know if i can hold it in much longer cause she makes me feel incredible things i have never felt before.

,,Mommy..I-i..can't hold it much longer'' i moaned.

,, Its okay princess let go for mommy'' she breathed in my ear the same moment as my eyes rolled back in my head and i released all over her fingers.

,,Thats it honey..thats it'' y/n said as she gave me little kisses on the head and helping me ride out my high.

When i came down from my high she lowered herself infront of my core leaking up all my sweet juice before i pulled her in a loving kiss while tasting myself on her tongue.

After a while she pulled away and smiled at me and i thanked her for trying to protect me from that Guy before.

,,Anytime'' She said as she pulled me in for another loving and passionate kiss.

.i think i'm falling for her.

The End.