𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎?~𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 pt.1

..........................................
Y/N~ Your Name
..........................................

Today was going to be a hard day with full off meetings going on all day until late night.

You loved your job you really did but sometimes you just wanted more time to yourself but as the leader of a big company you didn't have much spare time.

Finally rolling out of bed your laziness got the best of you and you plopped back into into your safe place for another 5-10 minutes.
After your alarm tried to annoyingly wake you up for the past 5 minutes you gave up and made your way into the bathroom being shocked at the circumstances you were seeing in the mirror.
Letting out a deep sigh you took your toothbrush and got into the shower hoping it would magically wake you up to the point were your motivation was still in the picture.

Brushing your teeth in the shower has become a daily thing now. You just sat on the shower floor brushing your teeth then standing up deciding to wash your hair and rinsing off your body before getting out and choosing an outfit for today's wonderful day.

Standing in front of your closet you decided to wear something purple, purple was your favorite color and you never wore another any other color except purple with white or black.
Finally being satisfied with the decision to wear a lavender suit with a white blouse underneath and some lavender heels to top it off you got dressed and headed for the kitchen to make yourself a cup of coffee.
Heading off to go to work you grabbed your phone and car keys to drive off thinking it was at least a 45 minute drive to work and giving that you had a meeting first thing in the morning wasn't something you deeply desired.

Arriving at work you made your way to the entrance were all you employees pretended to do their work to not get in trouble with you for being lazy fuckers.

,,good morning'' said your secretary.

You just nodded and made your way to your office.
Coming to a halt in front of your purple office door you quickly turned around ,,When is my first meeting?'' You asked her.

,,in 15 minutes ma'am'' the young lady replied leaving as soon as she could.

Taking a seat at your office table you opened your laptop seeing that you had a big meeting with different companies:
•Kineros Robotics
•Notzi
•litardo
•Hozzby
and many others.

Going over and over the names again you were snapped out of your trance with a knock at the door.

,,come in'' you said coldly.

The interview wasn't long giving that you got bored and kicked out the person applying for a job at your company.

,,your next meeting will be in shorter than an hour and you will have to drive at least 30 minutes'' your assistant said giving you a slight smile.

——time skip——

Arriving at your final destination you got out of your car to get a cup of coffee before the meeting would start.

,,i would like an iced coffee please'' you said to the girl what took your order.

,,of course coming right up ma'am '' the lady responded.

A small smile tugged at your lips as you took a seat to wait for your coffee.

,,There goes your coffee'' she said streching out her arm for you to take it.

Having already payed you finally made your way to the meeting room.

Taking a deep breath and stepping in you took a look around seeing that not many people were here giving that you were 10 minutes early.

After about good 5 minutes something or rather someone cought your attention. Looking up from you seat you saw something that you could be mistaken for a Goddess when she wasn't one already.

It was a women dressed in an all purple suit similar to yours with black heels and fiery red hair. In her right hand rested a Cane to which she wore Fingerless Gloves topping off her outfit as if it wasn't already flawlessly perfect.

Meeting her eyes your lips formed into a smile to which she averted her eyes and took a seat across from you.

An hour into the meeting you excused yourself to go to the toilet seeming that the boredom nearly consumed you with sleep.

Being done in the bathroom you exited it and made your way back.

Walking around the corner you bumped into someone who seemed to have dropped something.

Catching a glimpse of the person you saw that it was this breathtaking women from before. Looking down to the floor you saw that her cane was lying there. Picking it up you mumbled a sorry and handed it to her, said your goodbey leaving her to what whatever she was doing.

,,Where is Ms.Venable'' one of the Company leaders asked after some minutes had passed being back in the meeting.

Assuming that he was speaking off the women you bumped into before you spoke up ,,I will look for her'' you said standing up and leaving the room.

Thinking that the only place she could be was the toilet you looked there first.

,,Miss Venable are you in there?'' you asked.

,,Yes i am who would ask?'' she stated coldly.

,,The women you bumped into before and im really sorry about that but people are asking about you so i was looking for you seeming that i found you'' you spoke back ,, Are you alright in there'' you asked.

,,Y-yes..i'm fine'' she spoke with pain filling her voice.

,,Are you sure ma'am?'' you asked concern taking over you.

,,yes'' she snapped coldly.

,,then i will wait here till you will come out..you don't sound alright you know''

after some minutes had passed she spoke up.

,,Well i can't zipp up my suit anymore'' she said the confidence leaving her voice.

,,Then come out darling and i will help you'' you said with a slight giggle.

She opened her door and you locked eyes with her.

Her eyes were glossy  as if she was about to burst out in tears.

,,Hey honey there is no need to be upset'' you spoke carefully ,,Go on turn around love'' you said.

She slowly turned around for you to zipp her up. As she fully turned, her spine came to view making a quiet sob leave her lips. Not thinking about your actions you left little kisses on her spine till it was all zipped up.

Turning her around you wiped away her tears as she pulled you into a hug.

,,Lets get some drinks after this meeting?''...

To be Continued...