𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎~𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞 pt.1

..........................................
Y/N ~ Your Name
..........................................

So basically today i had finally tragged myself out of bed to do some other things than sleep and as time had passed i decided that it would be good idea for me to Dress up and go to a Bar down town to get Drunk and finally forget all my Problems for a couple of hours.

As i was getting out of the shower i took a quick look at the Clock and realised that it was already past the time i actually wanted to go out but who cares right .nobody.

I was finally ready and took one last look in the mirror before grabbing my purse and going outside.

When i arrived at the bar i made my way to the Bartender that i knew very well infact and ordered my ussual Drink.

As i was Drinking my Drink i looked around for any Hot Women to flirt with when one caught my eye instandly.

She was sitting there with her Blonde perfect made hair and gorgeous outfit sipping her drink in peache when suddenly a man approached her.

The Bartender and also called my friend James could sence my anger as he looked over to me giving me a warning look to not make a scene out of no reason.

The Man seemed to not leave the Women alone even after she told him several times what i could hear from the distance so i made it my Mission to have a little fun with my Magic and that i did.

First i went easy on him just giving him little tickles and pokes in the stomach but my jelousy got the best of me so i made him stumple to the ground and i had to control myself not to laugh to hard and that seemed to catch the womens attention so she looked around the room and when we made eye contact i quickly looked away and concentrated on my already empty drink.

The Women started to approach me when the Man suddenly stood in front of her blocking her way at all costs.

That got my full attention so i stood up and went infront of him ,,Excuse me Sir i think this lovely women told you to not bother her several times this evening am i not right?'' i questioned him.

The Men scoffed at me and i had to hold myself from punching him straight into his Face but i composed myself from doing so.

,,I just want to have a little fun why don't you join me little lady'' he said to me with a smirk plastered all over his face and raising his hand to cup my face but i restrained him with my Magic what the older women seemed to notice and a Smirk danced on her face.

,,And if you will excuse me now i have to go to the Bathroom if you don't mind'' she said and winked at me.

I let the man fall back and ran after her entering the bathroom being welcomed by the sight of the older women leaning against the Sink with a smile on her Face.

,,So you are a Witch'' she said looking me up and down.

A slight blush covered my checks and stutterd out some words i managed ,,ehm..well i- N..O''

,,mhh don't lie to me now i saw it with my own eyes darling'' she said coming closer to me with every word.

,, well.. i-'' i took a deep breath ,,Yes i am''

,,So am i love'' She smiled softly at me making me smile at ther.

,,So whats your name Sweatheart'' i asked after just staring at her for a good minute.

,,its Cordelia..Cordelia Goode, What about you?''

,,Its Y/N'' i spoke coming closer and closer until i was inches apart from her.

Her breathing became unstudy and quicker with every step i took and i could see her eyes tarting from my lips to my eyes eagerly.

Before she could open her mouth i pushed her to the wall starting with a soft and sweet kiss while roaming her body with my hands and kissing her more eager by the secound slipping my tongue inside her mouth fighting for dominance that i won.

She was tugging at my lavender top making me smirk into the kiss while starting to remove it revealing my purple bra.

Cordelia's POV:

When she took off her shirt and revealed her perfect breasts with her purple bra on it, all i could do was stair at them and a quiet moan slipped of my lips making her chuckel and connecting our lips again.

I was getting quite impatient as the wetness between my legs grew every secound ,,Pl- please..'' was all that came out of my mouth.

,,please what Baby..What do you want me to do to you'' she said as her hand gripped my neck softly but getting tighter with every move i made.

I liked her dominance and confident and it turned me on even more and think she could sence it as she grapped my neck harder making me gasp and moan at the same time.

,,Tell me Love what is it that you..'' her finger were going lower and lower until they reached my clothed center ,,..want me to do to you?'' she said as she rubbed softy over my center leaving me a moaning mess even as she has not properly touched me yet.

,,I want y-you to f..fuck me so hard that you will have to d-drag me out of this bar'' i breathed out while looking directly into her eyes.

a smirk was playing on her lips as she removed my shirt and bra cupping my left boob while her mouth made its way to my right one leaving me breathing heavily while trowing my head back and shutting my eyes from the pleasure i was receiving.

To be Continued...