𝙵𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎~ 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐜𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚

......................................................
Y/N~Your Name.
......................................................

I have been a ghost in this hotel for quite a while now, do be precise 1 year.

I don't mind being a ghost it's quite fun watching all those people but the only problem I have is that I'm so lonely.

I wanted to make friends but I was to shy to even talk to anyone.

One day I was sitting on the bar ordering my normal drink when I noticed this women sitting at the opposite direction.
I have noticed her before cause she was here quite often mostly crying, smoking and drinking.
I thought she was quite beautiful to be honest but I could never bring myself to talk to her even if I wanted to.

,just go and talk to her she won't bite you know' Liz said as she passed you your new drink.

,,I don't know what if she doesn't want to talk to me'' you said as you put you face in the table trying to ignore eye contact with Liz.

,darling look at me' Liz said as she took her finger and brought it under your face to lift it.
,even if she doesn't want to talk to you just come back to me and we can talk' she said and giggled.

,,I don't know maybe I don't even wanna talk to her, let's just drop the subject'' you said when you disappeared and pressed the bottom in the elevator.

You made your way to your room and started thinking how you would talk to her without embarrassing yourself.
It has always been your problem to overthinking things and that was really annoying cause most of the time you found yourself crying about something that hasn't even happened yet.
——

The next day you woke up and it was as usual.
You walked into your bathroom took a shower and brushed your teeth, picked out an outfit and made your way to the bar.

Liz has already made your drink and you swallowed it in once.

You finally got the confidence to walk up to the women.

,hey I'm y/n' you said as you held your hand out for her to shake it.

She took your hand and said ,,I'm sally nice to meet you''

And with that conversation you had build up a friendship.
3 months had passed and sally and you had become great friends but the problem was you had feelings for her deep feelings and you knew she didn't feel the same cause she kept talking about this dude John.

,,oh shut up sally'' you yelled as you stood up from her bed.

,what?' She asked you confused.

,,could you just quit fucking talking about him it is not easy for me to listen how much he means to you'' you said as a tear started rolling down your cheek.

,what are you talking about, you are my best friend and I like talking to you' she spoke as she stood up and made her way to you.

,,okay here it is I'm in love with you sally and if you believe it or not I have been for a while now and I cannot hear another word of this John guy cause it hurts'' you said as tears started to break free from your eyes.