The sound of Darcy barking inside and Simon's nervous breaths as he stood behind her clutching his suitcase handle tight were all she could hear over that relative suburban silence of the Cul-de-sac

"You'll be fine, they'll love you." She mumbled to him reassuringly as she reached back and held his hand tighter in her good hand in a comforting gesture. "Says you.....Josh said when he first met Freya's dad he almost shat himself."

"And did he?" She asked sarcastically back. "Well no..."
"Then you'll be fine." She repeated before the front door finally opened and they were greeted by Sophie at the door.

Sophie, as Simon instantly spotted, was extremely short in comparison to her elder brothers and sister

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Sophie, as Simon instantly spotted, was extremely short in comparison to her elder brothers and sister. Clearly she had someone else in the family's height.

But she had the exact same freckles as her older sister and the same dark eyes. But her hair was a more auburn-brown compared to the dark charcoal brown of her sisters and the chocolate of her brothers.

She was the double of her sister though. Her smile upon seeing them made his heart warm. Simon had always been the youngest in his family. But here and now, he craved the protective, proud stance his girlfriend took upon seeing her baby sister.

"You're here!" Sophie exclaimed before she jumped down the front steps and enveloped Liv into a tight squeeze. The two sisters giggled into each other's arms before they pulled apart and Liv kissed her much shorter sister's head affectionately.

"Hey Soph." Simon heard Liv giggle before the two pulled away. "And you brought Simon!" Sophie instantly noticed the blonde boy stood behind her sister and as if her sister had suddenly evaporated into thin air, she barrelled at the tall boy and squeezed his middle too.

"Oh! Hello." He exclaimed in surprise as he awkwardly stood holding the small girl. "When Liv said you were coming I kept telling mum how excited I was- off course I had to shut up in front of dad but-." The small girl ranted her strong Geordie accent somewhat muddling her words for Simon who stumbled to sound out her sentence and noticed the blinding similarities to the girl and her elder sister when he first met her in 2012.

"Nice to meet you too Sophie....now mind letting me breath?" He asked and the small girl sheepishly pulled away, "sorry." She mumbled and he chuckled gently, "it's alright. It's wonderful to meet you." He patted her shoulder and she grinned looking to Liv to give her approval.

The taller girl smiled down at her sister before she waved her hand at the door, "Come on then, let's go inside......where's Mam and dad?" Liv asked her sister ushering her into the house while Simon offered to grab both of their suitcases.

"Mam's getting Luke from footy and picking up the cake and Dad's out with granda......gran said she would stop by later on before the party so she can ride with us to the club........now what happened to your hand? Will said you were in the hospital." Sophie demanded. "Oh you know- clumsy me.....tripping down the stairs."