19

Third person POV

"You know you didn't have to walk me back to my door." Liv said as she and Simon wandered down the last stretch of hallway towards the flat. "It's fine, I've ordered another taxi back home." He replied and she smiled.

"You were right."
"About what?" He asked looking confused. "About spoiling me.....you really have tonight......I've had a really nice time......and that's not cause of the fancy restaurant or the expensive food......those were amazing and I'm so great full but it was you that spoiled me the most......letting me see this side of you.....the romantic goof call I think I've fallen for." She admitted and his smile couldn't have gotten any bigger.

"You're so beautiful with your words." He spoke after a moment of basking in her admission. "Thank you."
"Do you have any idea how lucky I feel? I've been wanting to spend time with you for so long and getting to take you out tonight and.....and show you that side of me......it was amazing."

"Simon?"
"Yeah?"
"Kiss me." She spoke bluntly staring up into his eyes.

"What?"
"Kiss me." She repeated before she leaned up and forward and wrapped her arms around his neck, his went to her waist and immediately pulled her in, his face inches from hers as they both smiled.

He gently raised a hand to cup her cheek and brought her face up to meet his, their lips finally meeting in a sweet embrace.

After a moment of still kissing, Liv felt Simon's arms pull her even closer as he bit down gently on her bottom lip, she granted his entrance, opening her mouth slightly and allowing him to dance his tongue against her own

It was perfect, exactly what she'd been waiting for. Her stomach had exploded in a flurry of butterflies and her head was spinning.

Simon was exactly the same. His mind had gone fuzzy as he leaned in and enjoyed the moment of pure bliss kissing the girl he'd wanted to be with for nearly a year.

The pair were hesitant to pull away so when they eventually did they both sighed and looked each other slowly in the eyes. "Wow." Liv mumbled and Simon released a slightly nervous laugh.

"So I-."
"Do you-."
"Sorry." They both apologised in-sync. "You go." Simon motioned for her, his left hand still on her waist.

"Do you wanna come in?" She asked a hopeful look in her eyes as she looked to see his reaction.

"Uhhh, sure." He nodded, still reeling from the kiss and not wanting to sound too enthusiastic. "Ok." She nodded. She moved her arms from their place on his shoulder and chest and he watched as she fished around in the bag for her key to the flat.

"Ah ha!" She finally found the keys and retrieved them, putting the key to the lock and turning quickly.

"What did you tell the boys you were up to tonight?" She asked out of curiosity as the two stepped into the flat and shrugged off their jackets, Simon passing her his so she could throw them in her room while he re-locked the door.

"I didn't really tell them anything- just that I was busy." He replied as he waited for her to come back from popping to her room. "They'll probably think I went to see Nick." He shrugged.

"How is Nick?" She asked after his brother and he smiled, "he's doing good."
"Good." She nodded.

"Hey Liv."
"Yeah Si."
"Why did you invite me in?" He asked after they stepped into the living room and a moment of silence settled over them.

"I.....I guess I-." But he didn't let her finish, he leaned forwards and once again placed his lips on hers. She melted immediately into the kiss and every nervous feeling she'd had before seeped away and out of her mind as she once again held his face and the back of his neck, playing with the little tufts of hair there between her fingers.

"Liv i-." He mumbled through a kiss but she just shushed him pulling him back down again. "What about the boys coming home?"
"You can sneak out in the morning, they'll be hung over anyway." She replied quickly and he smiled.

"So I'm staying the night ah?"
"Do you not want to?" She teased and he laughed. "Oh I definitely want to." He nodded before he threw himself back at her and the two slowly backed their way towards the staircase of the flat and Liv grabbed his hand running away up the stairs with Simon close behind her.

-.-.-.-.-

Harry's POV the next morning.

I woke up this morning with banging head ache and a sore back, only to realise I was lying on our flat's sofa with a thin throw blanket and a pillow behind my head. "How the hell-."

"Morning pisshead number two." I heard Liv's voice and groaned into the pillow. "What happened to not getting too drunk?" She asked and I just threw my middle finger up at her.

"Charming." She scoffed, "and here I was making you breakfast."
"Breakfast?" I snapped my head up, a little too quick but at that point I didn't care. "Aye a big fry up lad." I then heard Cal call from behind her in the kitchen doorway.

"Thank you Olivia, I love you." I smiled at her but she knew it was forced. "Whatever, come get it. There's paracetamol and water on the bench."

"You're a star!"
"Shut up Harry just come get your scran mate!" Cal yelled and I stood up slowly, swaying because of my head but being able to stumble out of the living room relatively well.

"What are you still drunk?" I then heard Tobi's voice and I suddenly remembered how we got home. "Did you carry me onto the elevator?" I asked out of the blue. "Yeah then you were brought in here and threw up on my grandmother's rug that my mum gave us." Liv snapped glaring as she passed me my plate. "Um sorry about that."

"Don't be, I hated that thing." Cal said and Liv smacked his arm while Tobi, and Ethan who had also been there the whole time eating Liv's amazing breakfast cooking, both stood and laughed.

"So how was your hot date last night?" I asked remembering Liv's dressed up, excitement the previous evening. "It was wonderful." She said with a wide smile and I couldn't help but smile too. He made her happy, good- I didn't have to go beat the living shit outta the guy.

"Bro did you not see the hickeys?" Cal asked pointing at her neck, "it was more then bloody 'wonderful'." Liv flushed in embarrassment and I laughed. "Damn Livvy."
"Shut up Harry! Not my fault I can get laid and you can't." She snapped back and I chuckled.

"Where did he go then?"
"I snuck him out this morning after he helped me draw on your face." She said and for a minute I didn't register, then it hit me. "You did what!?"

"Bro you look like Hitler with that moustache." Ethan chortled.
"You little shits!" I yelled checking my reflection in the kettle's shiny surface and sure enough I had been drawn on.

"I'm getting you back, and I'm hitting him when I meet him." I said and she just giggled. "I'm sure you will Haz, I'm sure."