44

TW!: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS REFERENCES TO THE TERMINATION OF PREGNANCIES AND I UNDERSTAND THAT COULD BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME AND A CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECT. I MYSELF AM PRO-CHOICE FOR MY OWN REASONS AND BELIEFS BUT I AM NOT WISHING TO EXPOUND MY OWN BELIEFS ONTO OTHERS OR FORCE OTHERS TO BELIVE IN THEM, AND I AM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE. PLEASE DON'T READ IF THIS IS TRIGGERING TO YOU, LOOK AFTER YOURSELF FIRST, BECAUSE YOU ARE IMPORTANT AND ALL OF YOUR FEELINGS ARE VALID.

Love The Apple Woman x

Two days later- the day before the wedding.

Miniminter7:

Miniminter7: Just booked into our Hotel room for the wedding

Miniminter7: Just booked into our Hotel room for the wedding. Still can't believe she's leaving me to sleep with Freya for the night. I don't know what I'll do without having you as my pillow @SweetOlive 😢

Username1: so cute ❤️

Username2: couple goals 😻

Username3: have fun!

Username4: can't wait to see all the wedding posts!!!

SweetOlive: you actually posted this?

FreyaNightingale: just call me, Mrs Steal yo girl 😎

^Zerkaa: should I be worried?

^FreyaNightingale: yes 🤫

Tobjzl: can yall get off your phones and come help me greet YOUR guests smh 🤦🏿‍♂️@Zerkaa @FreyaNightingale

-.-.-.-.-

"Why did you post that?" Was the first words Liv had spoken to Simon since they arrived that afternoon.

She was stood, her tall figure in the doorway to their en-suite, her face full of fury and her phone clutched in her hand.

She was dressed for a party with a simple, yet elegant black and white maxi skirt, and a black high neck long sleeved top with a leather jacket and heeled ankle boots.

To the untrained eye it wouldn't seem like Liv hadn't gained any weight, but to Simon, the slight bump at her centre and the lift in her chest was enough to notice she had gained some baby weight over the last few days since he had found out. It was like he was studying her every time she entered a room. He was both mortified by and in awe of the woman in front of him. He always thought she looked gorgeous and full of poise but here he was distracted by her angry yet still glowing  face.

 He always thought she looked gorgeous and full of poise but here he was distracted by her angry yet still glowing  face