15

Operation Olimon

Harold: ummmmm you lot-

Freya: we walk away for ten minutes! Wtf! 😯

Will: Is that Liv and Si?

Freezey: ^no shit man.

Tobi: when was Will added?

Lux: while we were on the boat.

Katie: where are yall now?

Emily: we're on the island's beach, me Harry and Ethan are behind them.

Jide: yo Harry, send me this fam, I need to black mail Simon about this.

Gee: same with me for Liv.

Will: wow you lot do take this seriously

Freya: as should you Lenney!

BigJosher: Frey he's still her brother.

Harold: shit they're turning around gtg....see you lot back in England on Friday

Tobi: Ight enjoy your second last night.

Will was already taking screen shots.

-.-.-.-.-.-

Simon's PoV

Liv and I were sitting down by the water in front of the Bon fire when our phones buzzed simultaneously and she checked hers first. "Those little shits." She stage whispered to me.

"What've they done now?"
"Harry's taking photos of us." She replied showing me a screen shot from the chat Will had sent us, her hand covering her screen from above so if the others came closer they wouldn't see and I leaned up slightly to block her with my shoulder, from behind we would just look like we were cuddling.

"I'm gonna kill him when we catch them all." I reminded her and she nodded, "not if I smother him in his sleep when we get back."

"Please don't, I still need him for work." I joked shaking her on my lap slightly as she giggled.

"meh, fine....I'll lock him in his room and only let him out for sidemen shoots- punishment for his crimes." She joked and I chuckled.

"Right but then who would walk Herb?"
"Don't bring my dog into this....he's too innocent for revenge plots." She chastised and I laughed. The arm I'd had draped over her shoulders as we watched the evening waves still lay there unmoved while I watched her face crinkle with laughter under the moon and fire light that shone overhead and from behind us.

I could hear faint sounds of Ethan, Harry and Emily's chatter behind us while the others had all gone back up the beach to get more drinks.

There was a few small huts on the island stocked with drinks and a few other holiday homes lay on the other side of the island but this beach was desolate other then for us.