"Relax, I just want to have some fun with you."

"Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not having fun, let me prank to you, you're not my type and you're here to talk about the deal..."

"I'm—"

"And I don't care if you're a big client, if you still insist of flirting with me because I know you are, you can leave my company and my secretary can escort you outside the building."

"Fine!"

"Good..."

And Normani quickly shut the intercom off, "it's your cue to enter, she will not mind."

"Normani, please come inside."

"Just in time," and she stood, "come on, let's go inside together."

And Lauren nodded in agreement.

Camila's smile widened upon seeing her fiancée entering her office with Normani while impatiently waiting for Normani to get in, annoyed at the blonde tall woman sitting opposite from her. Upon seeing Lauren she sighed in relief so she stood approaching Lauren.

"I didn't know you had two secretaries," Ms Peters said and she stopped mouth hang open when she saw Karla kissing a pale skin woman with raven haired.

Normani on the other hand, smirked when she saw Ms Peters reaction, "you might need this," she said to Ms Peters while handing her a box of tissue.

"She's not my secretary but my fiancée that I talk about," she replied while her hand on Lauren's waist, "Normani I will let you handle Ms Peters," and she saw Normani nodded then to Ms Peters, "Ms Peters now you agreed, you're now dealing with the COO Normani Kordei-Hansen," then back to Normani didn't wait for Ms Peters to reply, "Normani please."

"Yes, Ms Karla," Normani said with a smile, "Ms Peters, please follow me."

"Is she not your secretary?"

"She's the COO and my secretary as well."

"Whatever," then she stood and followed Normani, leaving the office.

Camila let out a sigh, "God, she's infuriating."

"Chill..."

"I can't, because ugh! If only you knew."

As a reply Lauren just kissed Camila, "I love you."

And everything is gone to Camila, "I love you, too."

Lauren's first time to see her fiancée discussing things on her first monthly higher ups staff meeting is that she was amazed of Camila's professionalism and she wish to see more of this side of her. And it goes on with working until their wedding is coming near and that'll be two days from now which they sacrifice of not seeing each other until their wedding day.

-----

Camila sighed while watching her mother's gravestone, even on the gravestone it was just Sinu Estrabao clearly despised of the Cabello name.

"Mami, I'm getting married and that'll be two days from now, it's a shame that I can't see Lauren until our wedding, she's the one I'm marrying, Mami, Lauren Jauregui is her name and I don't know what to decide if I use the Estrabao or Cabello what do you think, Mami, will you allow me to use the name Cabello or—" and she smiled, "what about this, I will use Cabello as my middle, like this Mami, Camila Karla Cabello Estrabao, isn't that nice, but of course I will still use Karla Estrabao but it's Lauren, Mami, I guess it'll be like this Jauregui-Estrabao when we're in the company socializing with others and Jauregui-Cabello when there's two of us and our trusted friends, can I, Mami?" and she saw a bird gracefully landed on the gravestone, the bird looked at her for a brief second then flew off then looked at to the gravestone, "is that your answer, Mami, or I'm just assuming things?" and she sighed, "okay, Mami, and next time, Mami, I'll introduce Lauren to you, I really wanted to do it for a long time but works sucks, I'm the CEO and Lauren is the President of the AD1 and AD2, always buried us from paper works but after we wed, I will make sure you'll get to know Lauren, that day she'll be my wife, you'll love her, I'm sure of that because she had it Mami, those things you said to me, she had it all," and she smiled, "so don't worry," and she caress the grave stone.