8

"WHAT are we gonna do? It's already 3 in the morning, her room is still locked."

"Is she still alive?"

"DJ! What kind of question is that?"

"I don't know what to think anymore, she haven't eaten yet, I'm going crazy," and she stood pacing back and forth, "I'm really going to kill that pipsqueak!"

"Are you referring to Mila? You call her pipsqueak too, remember?"

"No, the other one, how dare she invited Lauren, Mani didn't tell me that Walz is in a relationship."

"Don't we expect that? Because, I'm having doubts after meeting Mila, we don't know her anymore."

"Smallz, Walz is still the same."

"Who said that, Normani?" and she shook her head.

"What are you trying to imply?" Dinah asked when she sat once again.

Ally took a deep breath ready to counter Dinah when they heard a phone ring.

"It's mine," Dinah answered and took it from the living room table, "who is this?" she asked while  staring at the screen and the unregistered number that is calling.

"It's not Normani? She could be using another phone."

"Maybe," and she answered the call, "hello?"

"Is this Dinah Jane?"

Dinah frowned  because it wasn't Normani, "who is this? And where did you get my number?"

"Easy there tiger, I got your number from Normani."

"You know her?"

"Yes, I know the three of you actually."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Ariana."

Dinah's nose flared when she heard that name that Ally noticed so she stood and approached the tall Polynesian.

Ally asked, mouthing 'who is that?'

Dinah respond the same manner, 'pipsqueak!'

'Ariana?' and she saw her nod and she gasped.

"What do you want? Are you trying to be friends with us, because I'm telling you there will be no hope for that."

"I really am, Normani already told me that I needed to explain to you guys, is Lauren there?"

"Why, are you asking?"

"Because I need you three to talk to me tomorrow."

"Why would we want to talk—" and she sighed because Ally already grabbed her phone.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?"

"Is this Ally?"

"Yes, it's Ally."

"Meet me tomorrow then I will explain, it's kind of private, talking in the phone is not a good idea."

"I don't know if Lauren is up to that idea."

"She's still crying?"

"We don't know actually, she locked herself in her own room."

"Oh my goodness, I really felt bad, I didn't want to do this but I have to."

Ally frowned, confused of what Ariana said, "what do you mean?"

"As I said, talking on the phone is not a good idea, I promise I will explain evrything."