Thirty-Three|Unexpected surprise

Start from the beginning

"Sure no problem."

Austin has always been a fan of Lucas so I know he's curious why he's being terminated but I'm sure he won't ask as I'm his boss.

"Also please reschedule all my consultations booked today. If any clients refuse, schedule them with someone else on the team."

"No problem will do. I'll work on the letter and sent it to you by 5pm tonight."

"Thank you Austin."

I wave heading back out. I'd have to send an alert out to the team that Lucas will no longer be with us. I'll do it tomorrow. Right now my only focus is getting home to my love.

>>>>

Sometime later I walk into the home. Inside all the lights are off downstairs. I make way upstairs quietly. As she could be taking a nap. I wasn't gone for long. My bedroom door is cracked ajar. Going in I stumble on Eureka curled up asleep while holding her stomach. She's laying on her side with her face pressed up against my pillows.

Aww. So precious.

I move slowly over to the bed. Thankfully she doesn't stir. Undressing down to my underwear I climb in spooning her. Holding her against me. Touching her stomach which holds our child. It's flat but in there is our bundle of joy. I can't wait for these next nine months to experience the change in Eureka's body.

I can't wait to see our baby. But one thing I can't wait for even more, is making this woman my wife. I already have the rings. I just don't know how I plan to propose yet. I should ask Julian and Javon for ideas.

Later right now I want to take a nap with her.

>>>>

"What do you think we're having?"

"I don't know Detka. Maybe a boy."

"It could be a girl." She counters.

"Maybe both. What if you're having twins baby?"

She turns facing me. "I didn't even think of that. Right twins run in your family. You're a twin and your older sister has twins."

I smirk. Imagine on our first try we have twins. Magic sperm or something.

"Hey don't smile. What if it's twins? I'm going to get so big."

I hold her closer. Leaning into her neck. Kissing the skin there. She smelt delicious but there's a different undertone as well. Hmm. Wonder if it's because she's pregnant.

"Baby it'll be okay. Once you deliver we'll work out and you'll see how soon you melt the pounds. I promise."

She smiles up at me. Holding my beard. "You're the sweetest man ever. You know that?"

"Mmmh. I am for you."

"Your beard really grew out again." Eureka continues rubbing her fingers through it. Checking the length.

"Yeah. It grows fast. Want to trim it for me?"

"I've never trimmed a beard before Kira. What if I screw up?"

"You'll do fine. I'll show you how to do it."

"Okay let's go to the bathroom. If I mess up you can't get upset."

"I won't." I kiss her forehead.

We get up going to my bathroom. I pull out the tools for cutting my beard. Setting up the electric razor. I plug it in. Eureka comes beside me. First I wash my face then pat it dry. This will make the hairs less tangled. Combing through my beard after so the hairs are smooth down. I go about starting up the process shaving my cheeks and chin showing her how then give Eureka a turn.