"Y'all had sex?" I ask. "No I'm scared." she whispered.

"He don't know I'm a virgin." she said. My bestie be embarrassed by that sometimes but I always tell her that she should wait until she finds the right person. I don't regret giving Reese my virginity but sometimes I do wish that I waited.

"That don't matter just wait until your ready."

We pulled up at Kens house and she parked on the street. We walked up to the door which was unlocked and walked in. "That's how you get shot." Ben said. "Nah that's how you get shot." Laina says.

Kentrell was sitting on the couch scrolling on his phone. I decided to sit on his lap to make him get off of his phone. "You can't put all that ass on my brother like that." Boomer said. "He can handle it." I tell him.

"Nuh Kentrell." Boomer shook his hand. I got off of his lap and sat beside him. "Daddy." I heard a small cute voice. "Y'all woke my fucking son up." Kentrell said. A lightskin baby was crawling down the stairs. "Him so cute." I smile hard. "He ain't fucking cute." he mugged and nudged me with his elbow. The baby made it to the bottom step and he stood up and began walking. "Awww." I reach my hands out for him. He came right to me with a pacifier in his mouth. I picked him up and put him in my lap. "Ken he is so cute." I say playing with his hair. "Stop calling him cute all that gay shit."

"Shut up and take a fucking compliment."

"The couple is arguing." Ben said. "Shut up." I throw a pillow at him. "TayTay tell ha you not cute son." he grabbed his arm. The baby looked at Kentrell and laughed."

"He laughing at yo goofy ass." I say.

kentrell

Milani came into the studio and closed the door behind her

Milani came into the studio and closed the door behind her. "What's up." I nod my head at her. "Nothing where TayTay?"

"My mama wanted to see him so bad." I say. I dropped him off before coming to the studio. She sat on the couch with her legs crossed. "You on birth control?" I ask. I was just wondering because I'm tired of pulling out. "Yeah I went and got on it when we came back from Atlanta. I'm not trynna get pregnant." she says. I nod my head. "Listen to this it's called Preach and let me know how you feel bout it." I say then played the song.

While the song played she bobbed her head to it smiling and shit. "This shit hard Ken." she says. I laugh a little and pause it. "When yo releasing it?"

"I'm working on a album called Until Death Call My Name."

"That right there sound good." I nod my head. "Aye what you get out of wearing them lil ass clothes son? What a nigga told you about that?" I ask. She had on some small shorts and a half shirt like she single. "Kentrell you don't tell me what to do." she rolled her eyes.

"Yougonesuckmydick?" I ask. "Huh?"

"You got some nice tits." I tell her. "That's not what you said." she smacked my chest. "What I said then?"

"Something but not that." she says making me laugh a little. "Who you talking bout right here Ken." she showed me my tweet.

"Who you think ya heard me?"

She just stared at a nigga with that pretty ass smile. "You gone make me blush." I look away. "Your so handsome."

"Stawpppp." I say making her laugh. "Your annoying." she said. "You coming home with me?" I ask. I been in this studio all day I'm sleepy as fuck. "Sure." she grabbed her phone. I cut the lights off and we left the studio. "Why you beat my girlfriend up like that?" I ask. Jania got whooped and I couldn't even save her. It happened so fast. Then Laina come swinging on a nigga, I almost knocked her ass down. "She hit me first." I don't know who swung first, when I looked over they were fighting.

"Mhm, you still ain't right." I say. "Is Teelee coming to Miami?" she asked. "I think so, she don't really travel as much but Ken come most of the time."

"How you gone call him Ken and I call you Ken." she rolls her eyes. "Ain't nobody told you to call me that."

"Ouu I googled your full name. Hey Deseannn."

"Chillat." I smack her ass. "Imma see if Teelee wanna come to Miami." she say. Look at her ass being friendly.

"She'll come." I shrug.