18: "Training Camp"

Börja om från början

Minato(Thought):"What the hell!? Who, in their right mind, would wear that!?"

Aizawa:"(Gesturing to the two women) These are the pro heroes who will be working with you during the camp."

Pussycat1:"We own this entire stretch of land in front of you. As for where you'll be staying, (Points towards the area) there's a building near the foot of the mountain."

Minato(Thought):"I see. If we stopped here, then that means..."

Pussycat1:"It's currently 9:30 AM."

Pussycat2:"Which means that, if you're fast enough, you'll get there around noon. (Smiling maliciously) By the way, kitties who don't get there by 12:30 won't be getting any lunch."

Hearing this, everyone turns around and prepares to jumps into the wilderness, as Minato stands in place, undressing the top part of his clothing and bending his knees, as he readies himself. Suddenly, the blonde pussycat starts talking, making everyone stop and turn around, apart from Minato, who simply stood there, with his knees bended.

Pussycat2:"Also! Since this is private land, you can use your quirks however you see fit."

As the students were about to run again, someone calls their attention. This time, it was Minato, who was talking to Aizawa.

Minato:"Sensei, I assume All Might told you about my quirk after what happened at I-Island, right?"

Aizawa:"Yes. UA has been informed and info regarding your quirk was updated."

Minato:"(Smirking) Then that means I don't need to restrain myself right now, right?"

Aizawa:"Knock yourself out."

As soon as he heard those words, Minato leapt from his position, as he started covering a great deal of terrain, leaving behind a small crater where he once stood. Everyone from Class A started moving, trying to catch up to their classmate, as Class B looked, astonished. As Minato finally lands, after covering almost a third of the way, he starts running. Less than 5 minutes after he started running, Minato finds some sort of creature, seemingly made of earth, in his path.

Minato:"So these are their obstacles, huh? (Grinning) Well then, let's play!"

Minato unleashes his kagune, slicing the creature to pieces without stopping. He kept sprinting at a blurring speed, destroying the golem-like creatures with a single blow from his kagune each time. Soon, Minato reached the place they'd be staying, as Aizawa and the Pussycats stood by the entrance.

Aizawa:"Here already, Amamiya?"

Minato:"So, how long did I take?"

Aizawa:"A little under an hour. So that's your full quirk."

Aizawa studies the boy, looking at his eyes, which were now black and red, and the tendrils protruding from his back.

Minato:"(Withdrawing his kagune) Pretty much."

Pussycat2:"(Surprised) What the heck are you, kid? Not even we could cross the forest so fast! Not to mention how easily you destroyed my earth beasts!"

After the blonde said what she had to say, Minato started walking to the building, only to be stopped by Aizawa.

Aizawa:"If you had such a powerful quirk, why didn't you use it before, Amamiya? From what All Might told us, there doesn't seem to be any condition or limit for using it."

Minato:"(Sighs) It's not that I can't use it. I just... prefer not to show it in public. (Chuckles) Plus, it doesn't exactly give me the most heroic look, now does it?"