I'll be back - Noel

I'll be back - The Beatles

————————————————————————

Never in a million years did you think you'd come back into contact with Noel Gallagher again but the world has a funny way of working.

Noel was your first everything really. You had grown up along side him in Manchester but as you grew older your feelings for each other grew and you were inseparable until Oasis became big.

You remember the day that he told you that Oasis had got a record deal with creation :

You were doing the washing when the phone had rang.

It was the time of day that Noel would usually ring you so you rushed to the phone as fast as you could.

"Hello?" you said

"Y/N!" He said excitedly

"Hey Noel" a smiled formed on your face

"You'll never guess what"

"What?" you asked

"We got offered a record deal" You could tell he had that smile you loved so much on his face

You were so happy for him and you only wish you could be with him to celebrate but you couldn't help but think that this was the beginning of the end.

"That's great Noelie" You said not trying to sound too glum

Noel had realised that your tone of voice has changed but decided not to say anything.

The phone call was over quickly as you thought that if you stayed talking to him any longer you would breakdown.

Of course you still broke down after you'd got off the phone. A million thoughts going through your head like:

You could still be together, couldn't you?

We can get through this

All trying to reassure yourself that everything was going to be ok.

You were wrong. The relationship lasted about a month and Noel felt guilty leaving you all the time and he had to take care of himself as well as worrying about you.

You of course understood where he was coming from but you felt broken. You had lost your other half.

You thought you had gotten over Noel until you saw in one of the crappy newspapers that he had gotten himself a girlfriend.

You obviously felt upset as he was your first love but he had to move on eventually.

You just had to go on without Noel.

You hadn't heard from Noel again until this day.

22nd September 1995

When you had gotten an invitation to the (Whats the story) Morning Glory? launch party.

Dear Y/N Y/L/N

Oasis would like to formally invite you to celebrate their new album release

On the 2nd October

We look forward to seeing you

Please RSVP

Best regards

The Oasis Team

It was no question that you were going. You wouldn't mind seeing your childhood friends again. Although you still felt awkward about seeing Noel again you still wanted to see Liam.