" Naa bathroom poitu, Anitha room ke check panna ponen...appe tho madam room le irunthu iva pesurethu ketuchu..." she said crossing her arms over her chest.

" Authu friend...Ma Paris timing and inge timing vere thana..." Thara said.

" Timing vere Seri...Language same oh ?" Saritha asked making Thara chock. Nelson and Anirudh immediately stood up and fussed over the young woman while their wives watched Thara.

" Seri vidu Saritha...Thara baby...Unge mama sonnarule Allu Arjun sir pathi anthe painting..." Anirudh said smiling widely.

Thara gulped the water, placed the glass down and gave a tiny nod looking at both men. Nelson smiled widely.

" Sir ok solitaru...inthe weekend unne avaru veetuku vara sonnaru...he wants you as a payment draw him and his wife as well," Nelson said winking at Thara who gasped.

Sithara's eyes shined widely as she stood up and hugged both men together. Anirudh grinned and pat her head while Nelson smiled widely.

" Athu matum ille...appa kude Nani sir kude pesune...he too agreed," Anirudh said and chuckled as Thara squealed loudly.

" Appe inthe weekend naa Hydrabad ponum le," she said scratching her forehead.

Saritha furrowed her eyebrows. " Yenge  inthe varum ninge Mumbai ponum sonninge? " she said making Anirudh nod.

" Then how to go this week ?" Saritha said making Thara raise her eyebrows.

" Ma appa thane Mumbai ponum...naa ille..." she said making Saritha shook her head.

" Ondiya lam anupa mudiyathu..." Saritha said in a stern tone.

" Maa I was alone in Paris remember?" Thara said indignantly.

Anirudh cleared his throat making Saritha narrow her eyes at him. He sighed and raised his hands in surrender.

" Yenna inge kalavaram ?" Yashwan said as he walked inside with Revant and Naveen.

Thara huffed and shook her head. She didnt notice Naveen who walked slightly behind. She quickly latched her hands with Revant's and dragged him infront.

" Anna paru na...I got a breakthrough and amma is not allowing me," she whined.

Saritha sighed and exhaled her breath while Revant looked confused.

" Ondiya Hydrabad poganum solra..." Saritha said. Revant raised his eyebrows and exhaled his breath seeing Thara, Anirudh and Saritha's expression.

" Hydrabad?" Yashwan said and tilt his head. " Deyh Sago...nee Hydrabad thane naliki ponum sonne ?" He said turning towards Naveen.

Thara gasped and tilt her head slightly at the back to see an amused Naveen nodding his head before turning towards Thara.

" Deyh Avan porathukum...iva porathukum yenna samantham?" Nelson grumbled and whacked Yashwan's head. " Pish inthe nerathula yeneke vere shooting..." Nelson said rubbing the back of his neck.

Yashwan raised his eyebrows. " Illena matum...ungala nambi anupiruvangala ? Chumma comedy panikitu...Ama Yethuku ivalo kupadu pesama Amma and Attai polamle?" Yashwan said.

Saritha  sighed while Anusha rubbed her forehead.

" Deyh...anthe VIP wedding event irruke da...I must go...yethachum sotapiruchuna ?" Anusha said making him roll his eyes. " Ninge ?" He asked to Saritha who explained about the her internal review meeting making him shake his head exasperatedly.

" Suttam..." he said making the ladies narrow their eyes at him.

" Ningalam mattum unge velai parkalam...naan mattum..." Thara said making Naveen frown.