When the Uber finally arrived, Addelyn had chosen to go in the first round. There were only 5 people outside, and a regular Uber during day time hours could fit 7 so she had been assigned to go recuit 2 more people for their Uber.

"Harry, Frey? The first uber is here, you two bunking with us?"

"Yeah, sure girlie. Be out in a second"

"Okay"

With that she turned to exit, only to a few steps later be stopped by a hand holding her shoulder. It wasn't any of the regular boys, they all had firmer touches so of course it only left Harry.

"You really blew up on her" He chuckled "you didn't need to honestly"

"I'd find any reason to blow up on her after these past few days" Addelyn admitted "don't worry about it"

"Your outfit's nice you know" he stated briefly, now strolling beside her.

"Thanks, I think Talia got it me for our last holiday but it didn't fight right. Now it does" she smiled back "you getting in"

"Ladies first" He joked bowing and ushering his hand out.

"Why thank you dear Harold" she smiled grabbing onto Freezy's awaiting hand as she climbed in.

Josh, Freezy, Ethan, Harry, Freya, Addelyn and JJ had all chosen to ride in the first Uber and the other two groups would split into equal Ubers so they could share price. Taxi's were expensive and even living in luxury, all of the people on the holiday knew they had to finance well. Everyone but JJ and with Addelyn finally voicing how unfair it was to be letting him foot the bill continously everyone had agreed to a more fair approach.

That's what the lads liked about her, she was refreshing to most of the other girls they found themselves in the company of. She was honest, open and caring. It had only been a few days and the boys who didn't know of her were already besotted. She was a likeable character after all.

"You know, I bottled it at the last waterpark we went to" Jj laughed hysterically "didn't realise they'd be so fucking high"

"Oh no, dont remind me" Harry groaned hands behind his head "You don't even understand how much second hand embarassment I gained from standing at the top of that fucking slide on my own whilst my friend the honourable and respectable KSI fumbled his way back down the large line of people waiting on the steps. I ended up having to go down with this little Geezer who was going to go down with his mum but apparently he was a big fan. I felt like a right nonce"

"Nah bog, that's wholesome man. You probably made that little kid's day" Ethan assured.

"I suppose I suppose but if that video ever got leaked, I bet i'd get some questionable comments"

"I've only ever been to british waterparks" Addelyn admitted "on holidays with Talia we never really have time for this stuff"

"How come"

"Work never give me extra time off like this. I've had to take 2 weeks worth of holidays in work just to take this one"

"I forgot regular people have to work man" Freezy groaned "I couldn't hack it lad, fair play"

"i think I'd love to work in a little bakery or something" freya spoke up finally "I still love working at sidemen clothing and that's a normal job"

"I mean. They're not the same" Josh nudged her playfully "You get to do what you want there and still make racks"

"If the job gets done josh, it gets done and with me and lewis in the house we get through orders sonic speed"

"Yeah to be fair, lewis is a legend" Ethan agreed.