After reaching home.. I called P'Prae and told her about today's mission.. she wished me luck and said that she would meet me tomorrow as she was busy.. I had two and half hours more.. I looked into the map and saw the various routes.. which would lead us where and all just for passing time.. 

Suddenly my phone started ringing showing Em's name.. there was still one and half hour left.. 
"Hello.." I said as I lifted the call.
"Kong.. can you pick me up..? My vehicle is troubling me.." He said.
"Okay.. send me the location.. and how long will it take to reach the café from your home.?" I asked him.
"It will take 15min drive from my home.. I will send you the address.." He said.
"Then I will be there 20-25min before the time we thought of meeting at café.." I said.
"Okay.. see you then.." He said.

I laid down after keeping an alarm after 30minutes so that I can relax myself before going. I wore a another black t-shirt and jeans.. I made sure to put on the contact lens. I took my cap along with me.. and made my way to Em's house. 

I ringed him up as I reached the location he sent me.. And suddenly I heard him call me and looked at the direction.. He came to me and pulled me inside his house.
"Kong.. sit here.. I will be back in 2min.. and they are my parents.. and Ma Pa.. he is Kong.. my new colleague and best friend." He said and rushed inside. 
"Swadee Khab Ma'am sir.." I wai'ed to them.
"Wadee Son.. and call us Ma, Pa.. you are ours son's friend.. and come sit here." Em's mother said. I nodded my head and sat down. 

"How old are you..? You look young.." Em's father asked.
"I am of same age as Em Khun Pa." I replied.
"Sometimes I feel like pulling him out of this job." Em's mother said.
"Can I ask why.?" I asked her.
"See.. we came to visit him from far to surprise him.. and he has a mission." She said and sulked. She reminded me of my mother.

"But.. he is doing his favorite job and is happy.. along with that he is doing it well.. so we should be proud." Em's father said.
"I know but I even want to spend time with my son.. Kong.. tell me is it wrong.?" She asked me.
"No Khun Ma.. and I promise to make sure to send back Em.. so that you can spend time with him." I said. She smiled at what I told.. Would my mother have been like this..? I thought in my mind. 

"Kong.. let us go.." Em said as he came out of his room. I stood up from there.
"Be careful and don't let who ever it is go.." Em's father said. Em's mother hugged Em and even me asking us to take care... I liked the feeling of the motherly hug.. but I restrained myself from letting my emotions take over. 

Soon we started.. Em guided gave me the directions.. As soon as we reached.. the first thing we did was to show the shop keeper where we were going to sit down.. I took off my cap as we sat down.. we ordered two drinks.. and sat down. 

Around 6:30.. both of us were connected into the call with Tew and others.. they were going to enter the factory.. even our captain and others were there in the call.. We were listening to everything they were saying.. 

The goons we are asleep.. so they used the chance to move out all the pets one after other. 
"Kong.. I wish you were here.." Tew said suddenly..
"Why so..?" P'Prem asked.
"P.. he is an animal lover.. he can even calm down the angry pet and get it under his control." Tew said.
"Tew.. you are right.. I am animal lover.. that is why I shouldn't be there.. I might play with them." I said. They laughed.
"As if I trust that you will do.. you are too dedicated to do that." Em retorted.. I smacked his head..

They continued saving the pets silently until we heard one dog barking.. Tew was trying to calm it down but was failing.. 
"Calm down will you.. Kong what should I do..?" He asked me.. he was getting worried.
"Tew.. first you should relax.. then.. pet the puppy gently on either the base of it's neck or chest while stroking it slowly with affection Tew." I replied. 
"Okay.." He said. I was holding breath and could only reveal it when the puppy stopped barking. 

"You are my savior Kong.." I heard Tew say. 
"Just be careful.." I said.. We can hear sounds showing that they were again moving the pets.. 

"Who are you?" Someone shouted.
"Shit.. they are awake.." Tew said.
"They only saw me.. so you all stay hidden." P'Knot said.
"I came here searching for our pet.. my son is not having food since we lost it.. he is not even accepting other pets.. so I am searching for it every where." P'Knot said.

"Wow.. he came up with an amazing reason." I whispered to Em to which he just nodded.
"Tew.. get ready.. Knot signaled us... we will surround him.. only he is awake.." P'Prem said. We were hearing many sounds.. I wasn't actually understanding what was happening.

"Okay.. one down.. Bright.. you keep an eye on them.. I, Tew, Wad and Prem will move the pets." P'Knot said. It was around 7:15 now.. we were keeping an eye on the shop also.. 
"Done.. all the animals are saved." Tew said.
"May.. Maprang.. take them to a Veterinarian.." Captain Arthit ordered.. They obliged and went away with the pets.

"Now.. let us use some fists." P'Prem said.. They took down all the goons in the next 15minutes.. there were a whole of 6.. 
"When will your boss come.?" Wad asked.
"In another 30-45 minutes.. after talking the food.." One of them replied.
"What is his name.?" Tew asked.
"We don't know.." They said.
"Do you know anything about him..?" P'Bright asked.

"He has a tattoo on hand.. with some alphabet." they said.. Okay.. so the chances of our suspect being the culprit are more. 
"Kong.. Em.. we are done here.. everything is under control.. it is your turn.." Tew said.
"Got it." we both replied.
"We will stay hidden inside when you indicate us to." P'Knot said.
"Khab P.." I replied.. 

"Kong.. there." Em said looking at one person.. I turned back slowly.. he had his face covered.. Both of us were looking towards the shop.. so that we won't miss the signal if he is the one.. Our guess was right.. he was the one.. the shop keeper gave us the signal.. 

I went and paid the bill while Em was looking at the man. I immediately started the vehicle.. I had my cap on while Em used the helmet.. I started driving slowly as I saw him starting his bike. 
"Kong.. he hasn't started yet." Em whispered.
"Relax.. if we start and follow behind him from start.. he might notice us.. so I started driving first." I replied.
"What if he drives other way.?" Captain asked.
"The other side leads into a secured colony.. and also.. the every other time.. he came this way.. and even if he goes that way.. I can turn around.. I am slow enough." I replied.

"He is coming in this direction itself.." Em said.. I raised the speed a little.. He crossed us..  I made sure to maintain a safe distance from him..  

Hey everyone..! Here is the new chapter..! I hope you will enjoy reading it..! 

Do you think Kong's plan will be successful..? 

Or will he be hurt and something unexpected will happen.?

Please do vote and comment your views..! 

Stay safe and stay healthy..!

~Jaan