chapter 2

Bakugo pov:

I woke up to my alarm screaming.
"Fuck "
"My life is shit, I don't wanna go outside, why morning comes so early? " I yelled in my bed.

"Katsuki don't yell in the morning",

"SHUT UP "
I screamed at her.

"You shut up you piece of shit, learn to respect elders ", she screamed back from downstairs.

I have never seen any mothers like her, how did dad fell in love with her? Maybe she forced or bullied him to marry her, my life is fucked up in here. I wonder if every woman is like this .. the only girl I'm close with is mina, and she is a sweetheart. I thought as I got up from my bed and looked at the mirror.
" Yes I'm handsome, even my morning face is so good " I admired myself for a quite long time and washed.

I packed my bag and went downstairs, mom had already served breakfast. Now it's time for her usual lecture.

" Katsuki, come home early, don't walk home, if something happens protect mina with all cost and Don't jump into fights ... Okey ?".

I nod and concentrated on my breakfast. This speech is usually every day at this time. I know she is worried, but this annoys me.
I quickly finished breakfast and stepped outside. Mina was also getting out of her house. She waved at me, I waved back.

We greet each other and started walking to school. She didn't talk much. Usually, she was the one with a big mouth. I wanted to cut the silence so I asked.
"Are you thinking about momo ?"

She nodded.

"Mmmm"

"I still can't believe it, She was one of the best girls", she started tearing up. I hugged her.

Soon we reached the school, we were a lil bit early.
The first thing I saw was Deku standing in front of the door.
He is always suspicious, I stared at him. After a few minutes, he saw me looking, I looked away but I felt his glare ... He looks more lively today, but still very pale. His face has a red shade.
His figure was comparatively smaller than me but he was super strong, is he a superhuman or something? just like From the comic I read last week ...??

Soon sir Aizawa came and started the class, I was lost in thought about Deku, he looked inhuman,
I suddenly thought about what Kirishima asked last day,

" So there will be vampires in our school?? In our class??"

I gasped, luckily it was loud. "Bakugo are you listening?" ,

"Umm yes sir .."

"Then explain to me the formula I just taught"

I fucked up ... I fucked up... I don't know what was he talking ... Shit...

I stand there are looked down ,.

"Bakugo stands outside .. go ..." He pointed to the door.

I slowly walked out of the class and leaned against the wall, this is embarrassing. I looked at the far mountains ...

There are two major mountains, it was far away from here but can see very clearly, I heard nobody lives there. old people say that in one mountain there are vampires and the other one is for werewolves, well nobody is sure about it ... The mountain which they said for vampires is darker than the other. The other one looked better but still scary.

" Tsk ... Old people are always good at making stories", I looked at the mountain for a long time.
Wait, Why can't I take my eye off the vampires' mountain? , feels like someone is watching me from up there......
"The fuck ?? Don't scare yourself bakugo... " I said myself.

Soon in lunch break Denki and Kirishima joined mina and me ... We sat together at a table with our lunch boxes
Everyone seemed sad, and I know why ...

Denki Broke the silence "how are you guys doing today ?? "

"I am as scared as always, my dad said he will come to pick me up every day after school ". Kirishima said.

Everyone made a sigh, that's good.
"I saw momo yesterday before she went missing ".

Mina's eyes widened.

" Yeah, she was talking with Deku, poor girl, she doesn't deserve this "

"Deku?" I asked.

" Ya, she was talking with Deku in the hall". Kirishima said.

"Ooh....." So many things came to my mind but were still blank?

We finished our lunch and went back ... Everything was boring until the dismissal ring rang.
Mina packed fast and ran outside first. I packed slowly, I knew she will wait outside.

I stepped out and walked to mina, but stopped when I saw Deku.

Deku was talking to Mineta, they looked happy, both of them were smiling, when did they become close?

Hmmm whatever, I walked to mina,

Mom already told me a thousand, not to walk, but I'm katsuki bakugo so I walk. We heard the faint voice of a wolf from a far mountain ... We reached home fast...

Third-person pov:

Todoroki opened his eyes after four months, he was sleeping for the entire four months. Now he is thirsty.
Living in this huge home alone was never a task ... He doesn't have many friends, he was an introvert. He only has a brother whose name is Touya todoroki. , he lives separately. Todoroki walked around in his fancy home ...he Can hear wolves howling from the other mountain. They suck.
"Today I had a beautiful dream, I don't have dreams often but today, I was looking outside through the window, I saw someone looking at this mountain, looking at me? , a person with ash blonde hair, I don't remember his face,  That was a short dream ... I wish there are someone like this outside ."  He talked to himself. Because he live alone, he grew a habit of talking to himself.

"It's been more than two years I've gone to the towns .. today I'm going out". He turned to his bat form and flew outside through his window ...

Compared to other vampires he was a dominant one along with his brother. The brothers stand out always, he thinks it has something to do with their bloodline. He doesn't have any idea about his other family members, and Touya told him not to ask, obviously Touya knows something.

On his flight, he saw so many bats, some were vampires some of them were just the bats ..." I'm more handsome than them, even in my bat form" he said himself smirking.

         😅< Thank you