Spoken Poetry 6

Open your eyes.
Not with cruel lies
But to the hurtful truths.
Live your life In this chaotic world
And not with the fairytale
That your dear parents introduce to you
When you were just a little kitten. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If the person really loves you. He wouldn't say something bullshit that can make your heart broke into pieces even tho he's hurting or in pain because of you. A real matured man won't make you feel that shitty feeling just because they're in hell."-my friend advice me for today.

I've been crying the whole day. And now she's here. In front of me to comfort me. Again. She's always like this and I really appreciate it.

And btw she's my best friend. I just met her years ago. Pero 'yung samahan namin. Mas malalim pa sa isang dekada. And I am so lucky to have her in my life.

She's this type of a girl na go happy lucky kaya tuwing nasasaktan ako. Hindi ko naiisip na may problema ako kapag andyan na siya.

She gives me an advice and after that she'll make me smile.

Tumunog 'yung cellphone niya kaya tiningnan niya muna ito.

Pinunasan ko naman 'yung luha ko. And a million memories came up into my mind.

He used to wipe my own tears. Everytime I cried.In happiness or in sadness.

My ex was so gentle on me. He knows that I'm a soft hearted that's why he always does everything just to make me happy. And he always think about his action and word. He think before he acts. That can make me fall in love to him even more.

But, right now. I felt like I didn't know the real him.

I cheated. And a half of me didn't regret it. Because Andressa, my best friend is right.

If he does really love me. He wouldn't say something shitty on me.

I open my account, and I again read what he texted me last night.

"I will never forgive you, and we'll never be in a relationship again, you're a fucking hoe really, and you'll soon feel real pain when you get used by a random ugly guy like the one you was in a relationship with before and I won't feel any sympathy for you in the slightest."

"And by the way, the only thing I'll ever do is use you and fuck you, that's it!"

Kumirot ulit 'yung puso ko at ramdam ko na naman 'yung sakit.

I don't know what to think right now. I felt betrayed. I chose him, but he just used me. I fell in love to a man who just wants my body.

While the other one. Didn't do anything but to tell me the truth. That my man was just using me.

Yes! I cheated. He coughed me last night kissing another man.

But, I was never been in a romantic relationship with the man he was saying.

We Momol and that are one of my fucking mistake.

I don't know. But everytime that Damon kissed me. I can't stop myself too.

Lagi kung iniisip si Shin. My ex who just sends me a bullshit text. Pero wala paring epekto 'yung mga memories kasama ko siya. Kapag nahalikan na ako ng lalaking 'yun.

He was a pain in the ass. But now. I don't think he really is cuz now. I guess he's right. Now, I guess he just didn't say those shitty words just to make me and Shin broke up. He just said those word to wake me up into fairytale that I was dreaming of with Shin.

I was thinking that cheating will always bad and it won't do anything good but when my mistake was find out by him. I realized that sometimes cheating will right you. Cheating will wake you up. Cheating will make your partner reveal who the hell really him.

I cheated. I kissed someone not just once but again and again. My ex Shin caughed us last night at the bar. But I also caughed him with a girl who's calling him "love." And that girl is her fiance. My ka momol everynight cousin.

Cheating is a mistake, not a choice. Yes! But now I realized that sometimes cheating is not just a mistake.

Cheating will always be a mistake—no, cheating will sometimes wake you up from the fairytale. Will sometimes make the person you're with to be revealed the real him and can sometimes reveal the truth.