Spoken Poetry 3

Feeling exaggerated,

Hoping for another chances,

And wishing for another miracle, 

That the impossible,

Will turn out into possible. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story

"Please let me explain." -I kneeled in front of my beloved man as my tears started to flow. His still packing his things so I get that as my chance to speak up. "I don't know what happened. I just woke up last week like-----"

"Enough!"-He shouted that's make me shocked. I am so shocked so I keep my mouth shut. "Kahit ilang beses kang magpaliwag, hinding-hindi na magbabago ang utak at isip ko. Nakita ko na ang dapat na makita. Tapos na tayo!"

"You can't do this to me.!"- I shouted back tsaka tumayo at dinuro siya. "Lahat binigay ko sayo. Even myself and then what? Ha? "

"I can do that do you. I'm doing it right now anyway." -Pagkatapos niyang sabihin 'yun agad na siyang lumabas sa kwarto habang bitbit ang maleta niya. Lalabas na sana siya pero nag salita ulit ako.

"I thought you came back here so we could talk and fix all of this. You told me before that whatever happens we will talk and let each other to explain then we'll forgive each other, but, what now, Love? You'll gonna leave me just because of----"

"Just? Really? Just lang 'yun para sa'yo?"-He said then smirked and look into my eyes.... coldly. "Well, just lang rin naman 'yun para sa'kin. Why? Because I just used you. I didn't love you and I would never be."

Isang malakas na sampal ang ginawad ko sakanya pagkatapos niya 'yung sabihin sa'kin. 

"Dahil lang sa nakita mo gaganituhin mo ako? Eh, wala nga akong maalala. Alam ko naman 'yung kasalanan ko. Inaamin ko 'yung kasalanan ko but, don't I deserve a second chance?"-hinang-hina kung sabi sakanya habang napapaluhod pero tinapunan niya lang ako ng tingin tsaka umalis. Wala akong maalala, ang naalala ko lang inaya ako ng pinsan ko pati ng mga kaibigan niya na uminom and I don't have any choice but to agree and then after that nagising nalang ako na wala nakung damit. Damn! I'm so stupid! 

It's been a year. And here I am watching my once upon a time man crying in happiness while waiting for her soon to be wife at the altar. The one who undressed me that night. My cousin's ex-girlfriend.

I looked at my cousin, he seem's okay, but I can see it through in his eyes the pain and betrayal. After I and Alex broke up, her girlfriend was breaking up for him too and then after a month the news spread that her girlfriend and my ex-boyfriend are in a relationship. Her girlfriend sets up us. 

I smiled bitterly when he handed his hand. I remember the last time we met. I know he was shocked at what I have said, but, I really meant those words. I want to be okay and letting him and those words is one of my way so, if those words hit him I don't care anymore. I'm already done. I'm done begging for someone who can't see my worth as a woman.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day you'll gonna see my name, 

At your active chat list,

And hoping that it was you, 

The reason why I open my account

 But you will end up with that hope of yours. 

One day you'll gonna feel and see how happy am I,

But sadly,

It isn't you anymore

the reason,

Of my every smile. 

One day you'll miss me,

My presence,

And my pop up messages,

Just like what I felt.

Every now and then.

And lastly, someday you'll going to realize something,

But I wasn't there anymore,

To fulfill,

What you feel

Because, you've already lose me. 

A/N

Stop and don't beg for someone who can't see your worth. Be matured enough to handle your own feelings and always remember that not all people will love us back the way we did. Be matured enough to let go of those people who just want us as a rebound and see us as a simple person or nothing. And lastly, fall in love to those people who can accept every part of us, every worst of our life and even attitude because that people won't leave us whatever happened. We may break their trust, but trust me not their love. A real man and woman would give a chance to their beloved ones. We deserve all a second chance, but the right person would give us that.