⌜ thirty five ⌟

with the young japanese inside the bathroom and doing his routine for the night, sungchan laid there on the bed. he was being surrounded by plushies that the celebrity brought from the two actors' house, but his mind was more preoccupied on the position he'll be sleeping next to the latter. not that it mattered, but he was nervous as hell. when was the last time he last slept with him?

oh, god.❞ burying his face down to the palm of his hands, sungchan began to shake his head. ❝that sounded so wrong inside my head.

but what is exactly inside his head?

all clamped in this large bed enough for the two of them, plushies already thrown on the ground while some still stayed on the mattress with them. it's because of the movements they were making, and the noises coming out from their mouths and heating up the room. their bodies glued together alongside with their lips being collide and being messy with tasting one another. he was feeling him, touching him, and they were surely in to the moment— that made sungchan slam his head down to the pillow that was given for him to use. was he that touch deprived to even think of such scenario?

it's all jisung's and chenle's fault.❞ he then began to blame someone else for his thoughts, which he probably has the right to. ❝those two make out everywhere.

the kitchen, in the school campus, and even at their favorite would definitely be the living room. it's as if their own bedroom doesn't exist at all. though, they would be careful whenever their little boy is around, even if they would slip here and there sometimes. but with this skyscraper around the radar? they would care less if they'd be caught eating each other's faces in front of him. actually, it's probably just jisung and his ego showing sungchan that he's just a bestfriend and that he should never, ever, step out of that lane.

not that the skyscraper minded, all this flirtatious remarks and actions towards the chinese is just him being playful and teasing the life out of that teen dad as he knows how jealous that dude can get.

a frown then made its way to his lips, ❝i'm jealous.

it's obviously not because of jisung and chenle being destined together, but because of how affectionate they are.

i want to do that too.❞ clearly, he's also a touchy person. he would always cling to his bestfriend. maybe not really shown in public, but he would demand for cuddles if they have time alone. however, ever since the thing happened with the chinese and his soulmate, he can't even lay a finger on him anymore.

and it's a completely different story with his own soulmate. he doesn't even know if the celebrity likes it.. rough.

want to do what?❞ a voice was then heard inside the room other than his.