⌜ eleven ⌟

he's older than me, november twenty-five,❞ with squinted eyes, sungchan was confused at the numbers he was seeing in a certain male's profile. ❝he's tall enough, but why does he look small right next to me?

looks like someone doesn't know how much of a walking christmas tree he is.

bigfoot hyung..❞ a pouty voice called out to him.

and being a busy man he is, sungchan had to shake his head without even looking at boy who's standing there with a toy car in hand. ❝not now, little dude.

but being a stubborn kid, the park's son was looking for a playmate. the only playmate he has is this lazy ass right here who's having his eyes on his phone while both his friends are either cleaning the room, or making their dinner at the kitchen. ❝but bigfoot hyung promised to play with me!

noticing a small figure waddling close to him, sungchan lifted his feet up and stopped the little guy with it. he placed his foot on the boy's tummy and gently pushed him away. ❝promises are meant to be broken, little dude. bigfoot hyung is busy right now.

osaki shotaro's profile? hm, i see.

crispy bitc❞ sungchan covered his mouth immediately as he was about to curse, surprised to hear a voice from behind and eavesdropping what he was doing. this person then held out a spatula and was ready to hit the taller with it when he was about to curse.

people in this household should really stop cursing. there's a kid here for god's sake.❞ the chinese said with a stressful sigh, running a hand through his hair. ❝i feel like i'm the only one who has sanity left here, and also the most mature.

that caused for sungchan to give his friend a bored look on, turning to the little boy the next second. ❝park jiro, where did you learn shit from?

sulking, he answered nonetheless. ❝from papa, when daddy was massaging him inside their room.

with widened eyes, the father turned to sungchan as he had no idea about that. but the latter on the sofa just gave him a proud smile. ❝you're welcome, i saved your baby's innocence.

chenle had his jaw dropped, ❝but i could have sworn—

nope, he was wide awake and went to me in the living room when he heard the both of you. he was really worried,❞ and it's his time to mock the chinese, ❝mister most sane and mature one in this household, zhong chenle.

clicking his tongue, chenle lifted his spatula up and threatened to hit his friend with it. ❝still doesn't change the fact that you kicked my son.