⌜ thirty two ⌟

imagine being desperate in begging for someone to go with you, couldn't be me.

sungchan, you're the one who insisted on tagging along with me. i never asked you to come.

with that fact being slapped to his face, sungchan puffed his cheeks as he showed a pout. he then inserted his hands inside his pockets and snuggled to his own coat as they were out on a walk during a cold night. the young japanese, as usual, has his face covered with a mask and then made sure to add a scarf around his neck, matching it up with a thick coat, looking so bloated with how he wrapped himself up with many layers of clothing. actually, it's just supposed to be shotaro going along to meet his co-workers, but the taller male was really persistent in wanting to tag along.

the celebrity had no choice but to let him be since sungchan looked like he was about to cry if he's left alone at the apartment. when in fact, he has another reason. ❝you're going to meet up with moonbin and juyeon, how do you expect me to sit my ass down?

this side of the latter was still new to shotaro, even though the younger has been obvious with his feelings for the past weeks already. it just never fails to fluster him. ❝i'm just treating them out for dinner since i ditched them the other day, when i skipped my schedule just to look after you.

so, it's my fault?❞ sungchan said with a scoff.

the sudden bitterness in his tone then caught shotaro off guard, ❝i never said it was. i'm just stating that

it's my fault.❞ and that statement turned to something enthusiastic, as if sungchan wanted the blame to be on him. ❝hence, why i should be here!

the young japanese was dumbfounded at the sudden change of mood from the younger. scaring him, and at the same time, it's concerning. ❝w-what?

and the least i should do, as a decent human being in this cruel society, is be here with you as you face those two who are spawn from hell❞ he was unable to continue explaining his point when the shorter male had elbowed him a little bit too hard. ❝ouch, hey!

clicking his tongue, shotaro pinched the bridge of his nose as he was moving away from the taller. that's one way to say that he's going to act like he doesn't know this guy. ❝sungchan, they are my friends.

and what did i say?❞ the said male then tilted his head to the as he was purposely acting clueless as if he didn't sprout any lies.

rolling his eyes, shotaro wasn't impressed with how the taller was acting like a spoiled brat who's holding a grudge on people he hates. ❝you called them a spawn from hell.