⌜ seven ⌟

bigfoot hyung?

uttering a curse word quietly, chenle got out of his shared room with his boyfriend and caught their son standing right in front of their friend's bedroom. busy fixing his school tie, he knocked on to the door using his foot. that guy has been locking himself inside his room ever since last night. the couple would like to be worried, but the reason why he's acting like this is because of his stupidity and his undying devotion for his pride.

jung sungchan, get up!❞ the chinese can't help but raise his voice, making his son flinch at his voice.

"let me proceed with my mourning ritual in peace!"

groaning, chenle crouched down to meet with his son's height and ruffle his hair. ❝baby, why don't you get the keys from the living room, hm? papa will drive.

is bigfoot hyung alright?❞ the little boy looked worried, not knowing what happened. he didn't get to hear their long talk last night because he was tucked in to bed early.

don't worry, he's just being a—❞ chenle didn't get to finish his sentence when his boyfriend had cut him off as he also came out of their room after preparing himself for his classes.

sad bitch, little dude.❞ the tall male then said, still in the middle of clasping the buttons from his uniform.

the chinese then clicked his tongue at his soulmate's choice of word. ❝park jisung.

what?❞ approaching them, jisung shrugged his shoulders as he found no error with what he said. ❝am i wrong though?

no, but the kid is here—❞ he was once again cut off, but this time, their son is the culprit of it.

sad bitch.

even though it was the kid who said it, chenle knew who to blame. with eyes squinted, he turned to his boyfriend to was whistling and looking away, not wanting to take responsibility of what he had taught to their son. not letting this slide, neither being gentle with him, the chinese chose violence and didn't hesitate to smack his own soulmate by his exposed chest.

if only that didn't hurt, but it did, and jisung was rubbing the sore spot. he knew he'd get more than a hit if he doesn't fix this. ❝little dude, why don't you do what papa asked you to do? get the keys from the living room, we'll be meeting kun hyung again.

dad, why can't i go with you to school?❞ the little boy puffed his cheeks, hoping that it would work in convincing his parents to bring him along with them.