⌜ six ⌟

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

next step to this development is apologizing.

sungchan forced himself to be inside this enchanting, but boring, place called library. he didn't have any classes during this hour, that's why he is spending it inside the library and being productive for at least once in his life. chenle, however, has a class with the most strictest professor in their batch, but made a bold decision to ditch it just so he can annoy the life out of this walking skyscraper.

while he was busy getting the books, he needed for himself, chenle was trailing from behind looking like a lost puppy with a blabbering mouth. ❝it's easy, you just go to him with bouquet in hand, a ring on the other, and a suit worn.

the taller rolled his eyes as he made his way to one of the vacant tables inside the library, the chinese tagging along with him still talking.

you kneel down and say, osaki shotaro, will you marry me?❞ chenle then said in the most dramatic tone he can put on his voice before regaining his own self with a laugh, taking the seat right across the busy male.

harshly closing the book, he had opened midpart, that caused for the chinese across him to flinch and the two of them just stared at each other with sungchan giving the latter a glare. ❝well, that made you shut up.

clicking his tongue, chenle gave him a pout the next second as he leaned back to his seat. he checked his wrist and sulked more at how his soulmate is still inside his class. ❝hey, sungchan?

what again?❞ the said male lifted his eyes up and raised a brow at the male across him.

you do know that's a book about soulmates you are reading?

sungchan stiffened from his place for a few seconds before letting out a groan and stacking the book up to another with a loud thud, frustratingly running his hand over his strands on hair. ❝okay look, listen.

with a smirk, chenle leaned closer as he nodded his head. ❝go on, i'm listening.

having incoherent words coming out from his mouth, sungchan buried his face down to the palm of his hands. he was organizing his thoughts first and was finding right words to say, or else he'd get misunderstood. ❝this shit is fucking me up real hard.

that was one way to start the conversation. ❝what?

osaki shotaro.❞ sungchan mumbled the name, still not able to sort out his thoughts.

thus, causing for chenle to misinterpret what he meant, ❝shotaro fucked you!?

and not to mention, he had his voice raised a little bit too loud and caused the students near them to turned their heads towards their direction. fortunately for them, only there were only a small crowd inside the library at this hour. hissing, sungchan took hold of the chinese's tie and it was his turn to finally smack his head.