⌜ three ⌟

taking a deep breath in, shotaro reminded himself to be composed and collected as he now stood in front of a familiar house. pulling his phone out, he first checked himself if he looked presentable to go inside before taking another step and opening the front door slowly. he then could see that the living room was dark, and hearing how quiet the house is relieved him in some kind of way.

he knew that he was in great trouble but maybe, just maybe, he could away this time— or maybe not.

the lights just had to be turned on, revealing two actors sitting on the sofa with eyes boring holes at him.

so much for stealthily going to his room. with a nervous chuckle, the young japanese then took a small bow as he stumbled with his words. ❝g-good night?

the scene looked like he was caught by his parents, partying at night without asking permission.

osaki shotaro!❞ the other japanese then stood up from the sofa and he was the first one to speak in the midst of a minute of silence.

gulping, this is where the younger knew that he was in trouble. ❝y-yuta-kun.

do you know how many bodyguards we sent out just to look for you!?❞ running a hand through his hair, the actor stressfully approached him with nonstop nagging. ❝i even helped out in searching for you because god knows where you are—

yuta, enough.❞ the chinese actor marched towards the stressed out older and placed a hand over his shoulder, pulling him back so he'll be the one to face the younger celebrity who's now having his head lowered and looking guilty as ever. ❝shotaro?

he knew that this person isn't the type to get mad at him. and honestly? hearing the male's soft voice at him might not be threatening, but he could feel the disappointment on it. ❝sicheng hyung, i'm sorry.

i'm not mad, don't worry.❞ because heck, even sicheng had done this before. ❝but your manager was really worried at you. not to mention, you made the ceo ditch his date just so he can help in finding you. before you made this hasty decision, you could have at least thought of what the people would do for you. we don't want you hurt because we care for you.

fumbling with his fingers, shotaro nodded his head. he was somehow glad that it wasn't the older japanese who's scolding him right now, he had enough hearing people raising their voices at him. actually, he just got drained after what happened with him and his soulmate. even till now, tears are still threatening to stream down from his eyes. all he wanted to do is go to his room and just be alone for a while, he didn't want to cry right in front of them as it might worry them more.