Chapter 21

Tris pov

I'm standing in front of the majority of the soldiers, is that's what you'd call them. I'd call them soulless idiots. There faces all look blank, like there not controlling what there doing. There all dressed in black with there guns aimed at the apartment. Before I do anything I link with tobias' mind I see through his eyes. Good there at the lab. I'm glad they'll be safe.

I gather strength and prepare myself to takedown these goons. I'm still invisible so they have no idea I'm here. They've been here for a while. I wonder how long jenine instructed them to stay. I swipe my hand across the group of soldiers. There guns drop to the ground. They look surprised that's when I pick one of the guns up telekinetically and start shooting the down.

I've shot about a third of the soldiers before they cotton on and start to run for cover. All of a sudden I feel pain explode in my right shoulder. Someone shot me. They must have been firing blindly and got lucky. I lose my concentration and turn back visible. Now all the ones with guns start shooting at me. I create a force field just as troy and Hannah start firing. I forgot they had my back. I start shooting fireballs at men.

All the men are finally dead or unconscious. I've been shot twice. Once in the shoulder and once in the thigh. I can feel my blood draining. I feel so tired. Sleep seems like a luxury right now. I could just slip away. Slip away. Slip away.

No you have friends that need you stop those thought tris. Using some of my dwindling energy I teleport back to the lab. Once there zeke sees me first. "Tris." He yells and rushes over to me catching me as I'm about to fall. "Zeke. I need you help. Take my hand and feed me strength." I whisper. I know I don't have much longer. "Tris. Tris. Stay with me. I-i don't know how to do that." He says. He looks worried. "Take my hand and imagine me fu of energy and strength. I know you can do it." I reply.

Zeke POV
I take tris' hand and imagine her running around with uri and I, full of energy and life. Much unlike the tris in my arms now. She looks so pale. I ouch those thoughts out of my mind and give my energy to tris. She gasps. "Tris? Tris? Did I hurt you?" I ask worried that I hurt her. She shhhh's me. She closes her eyes and all of a sudden the wound on her arm heals and a bullet falls out of her shoulder. I'm shocked. Uriah starts laughing thinking this is funny. Idiot. The same thing happens with her thigh. Once she finishes her freaky self healing thing she looks renewed. I pull her into a bone crushing hug. "Zeke, can't breathe" she wheezes. "Whoops" I say and we all laugh. I look over at tris and she's asleep on my shoulder. Wow she must be really tired. I look over at the gang and smile when I look back Uriah is asleep in tris' shoulder. Man i love my little trissy and uri.