Chapter 22

Uriah pov
Today tris is starting our power training. I'm really excited. We're all dressed in black trading clothes and are lined up in front of tris waiting to start.

"Ok guys, to start off with were gonna identify everyone's power pair. A power pair is a when two people have a special power connection. With that connection they can join powers and have double the powers. For example a power pair could make something like a tornado. One pair would control the water the other would control the wind. To identify your power pair you must he hands. If that person is your pair you will feel power flow up your arms if that person is not your pair you'll feel like the power ran into a wall. Okay, so we'll go through everyone to find out who your power pair is." Says tris.

Everyone pairs up, I'm with Marlene tris is with Chris, fours with Zeke, Lynn's with al, shaunas with will. We all hold hands and try to find our pair. "Nope, I'm not Mars" I say
"Yeah I'm not tris'" says Chris.
"Haha looks like I'm fours." Zeke says smiling. "I'm not wills" "and I'm not Lynn's" says SHAUNA and al.
"Ok then swap and keep swapping till you find your pair." Tris says.

I've tried everyone except tris and Lynn. I'm hoping it's not Lynn, she scares me.

Tris pov
I take Uri's hands and push powers to him and it flows through. "Yay, Uri's my pair!" I yell. Uri grins at me.
"I'm so glad my twins my pair" he whispers in my ear. I hug him. As we go to pull away the warning alarm on the computer starts blaring. The alarm signals that jenine or her associates are close. "We need leave. Now" I say sternly.