Chapter 19

Four POV
We get to a block of apartments when tris parks the car. Tris knocks on the door and a guy that looks around our age opens the door. He looks at tris and pulls her into a hug. Tris starts crying while this mystery guys tells her soothing words. Jealousy and anger boil up inside of me. "Tris? Are you cheating on me?" I ask trying to keep my anger tamed. When I say this tris pulls apart and wipes her tears away. "No" she replies very plainly. "There gone aren't they?" Says mystery man. Tris nods and then starts crying again. He pulls her into his arms and I walk to the back of the group.

Tris pov
Troy hugs me while I cry. I can tell toby is jealous but I just need this time with my brother. I pull away for the second time and wipe my eyes. "Zeke, I need to talk with you and Uriah." I say and he nods. Me Uriah, zeke and troy walk a couple of meters away from the group. "I thought I should introduce you guys separately. Uri zeke this is caleb my brother. Troy these are my brothers Uriah and Ezekiel. Now before you get your knickers in a twist I'll explain. As you know mrs prior was my real mother. She had two sons as well as me. One was caleb as you know well the other was troy. He's calebs twin." I say. "Cool" is all Uriah says I can tell he likes the guy. Zeke on the other hand is a little more difficult "just so you know I will always be tris' brother. No matter what." he says and I pull him into a hug. Uri being uri he joins in and yells "GROUP HUG!" I invite troy in and we all group hug.

After our group hug I introduce troy to everyone. As were walking into there apartment I pull toby back. "Hey before you asked if I was cheating on you. Does that mean we're a couple?" I ask hoping the answer is yes. "If you want to be" he says nervously while scratching the back of his neck. I kiss him as an answer when we pull away I say "I would never cheat on you toby, I love you to much." "I love you to Bea" he says and we walk into the apartment.